Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

hello brony world

Skitter Run

Hey ya'll skitterrun here just say hi and how happy I am to be stepping out of my shell and finally talking online

I'm a 19 year old brony of 1 year and I was always content to sit on the side foer anything online. That changed as soon as I realized that even though I'm going to bronycan I'm going alone and so I turn to the forum I so often read for news and decide to speak up.

• Brohoof 4

Hello there!

Welcome to the forums. I like meeting older fans of the show as I'd like to see what type of person they are. Are they artistic, analyzers (like me) or some other third thing.

Anyway I hope to see you around. 

Welcome to the forums skitterrun! Glad to see you've decided to join us! ^_^ I sure hope you enjoy your stay here! We're all a fun bunch and will be friends with anyone! So don't be shy! Relax, grab a cider, and have fun! :D

Im pretty sure I'm an analyzer due to the fact I have watched the movie 10 times so far just to find all the brony shout outs and other random stuff in it ( like gangnum style in the background)

Hope to see you around as well

Hiya skitterrun! If you like analyzing the show and all, I'm sure you'll love hanging around Show Discussion :D. Hope you find some good threads and I'll be keeping an eye out for your posts :). Welcome :)

Well, welcome to the forums, Skitterrun. This is one of the largest brony forums, if not the largest, so I'm sure there is no lack of things to do, discuss, and people to meet. Have fun, and I'll see you around.

Feel free to PM me if you need anything. :)

Hello its me skitterrun again

In my introduction I forgot a few things so I figured why not

The name skitterrun comes from my favorite pet and how when I work I often run to make it more exciting.

I have no oc yet and I dare not try to draw one . ( my artistic skills are not that great) but well I can draw I am making a back story. So ya there's me in a nutshell wanna know more just ask.

• Brohoof 1

Hello once again, Skitterrun. Say kid, have we even met? Well we are now!

Lets start my introduction nice and sweet:

Hello there, didn't see ya comin' to this very forum. Must've flew past ya! My name is Rainbow Dash as you may already know.

I'm 18 years old and I just stopped by to welcome you once again to this very forums! 

There...A short and sweet introduction made under 10 seconds flat!

Hello its me skitterrun again
In my introduction I forgot a few things so I figured why not
The name skitterrun comes from my favorite pet and how when I work I often run to make it more exciting.
I have no oc yet and I dare not try to draw one . ( my artistic skills are not that great) but well I can draw I am making a back story. So ya there's me in a nutshell wanna know more just ask.

Ya know.... You don't necessarily have to draw your very own OC. Just type Pony Creator in the search bar and you will see tonnes of Pony Creators.You also have a choice to draw your OC, too! Those are two fundamental ways for you to NOT have a OC!

I'm looking forward on meeting you next time, I hope that you would have a second good time here!

Well I gotta scat... Those ponies ain't gonna wait all day... See ya! 

Hey ya'll skitterrun here just say hi and how happy I am to be stepping out of my shell and finally talking online

I'm a 19 year old brony of 1 year and I was always content to sit on the side foer anything online. That changed as soon as I realized that even though I'm going to bronycan I'm going alone and so I turn to the forum I so often read for news and decide to speak up.

Hello, and welcome to MLP Forums! Your new intro has been merged with your old thread, since it would help keep things organized. In the future, please either edit your original post or reply to it. Thanks!

• Brohoof 1