Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Chrono Circle

MyLittleCell

The Time Line Circle

"But Time does not work so greatly, im afraid. 

What we perceive as our universe is merely a section in the great circle of time, each ending universe the start of another new one, the last particles causing another "Big Bang", yet creates a universe with different rules than our own.

What i had assumed was a universal transportation device was merely an advanced form of time travel, capable of keeping me suspended in space through the destruction and recreation of each universe.

Yet, the universe i landed in was similar, if not nearly exact to the one i was from

My theory was that it was not so differentiated to evolution, each universe creating slightly different rules until reaching the other end, where nothing was the same."

How did you get into this?

One way or another, you find your way together, finding a strange device, with this single letter gracing it.

Somehow, you managed to activate it, sending you into another universe, via the explanation above.

Panicked, you try to go back, but you find a crucial problem.

Time only goes one way.

Left with little to no option, you must go around this "Circle" of time until you reach back to your universe.

But the universes will be dangerous, and while you do not know how many there are, you are left with little choice, but to follow the letters, learning more as you progress, until you reach your world once again.

You and three other ponies will find the machine together somehow, and as you slowly fight your way through each universe, i will give direction and provide the letters you find of this pony who lies always a step ahead.

Rules:

1: No Mary sues

2: No godmodding

3: Keep it Relatively tame, while i will occasionally give you time for romance, keep anything to explicit in PM and post a summery of when your done.

4: I will let you decide (After a point) when to leave each universe, but leaving one without the letter in it can screw you later on.

5: Unicorns: You cannot control time or reality. In fact, your magic is virtually useless outside your universe.

6: No alicorns.

7: Keep good grammar, and post tags of who your talking to.

8: Write the first letter of each rule in your App.

Ponies:

1. Blaze

2. Fire Sharp

3. Crystal

4. Redstorm

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It begins.

In the forest sits the beginning of your adventure. Find your way there, one way or another, and ill give you the first step.

Edited by Aureity