Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Sword Art Online: Pony style!

drawingpandapony

*Malik was walking through town with an upset look on his face. Everything had gone wrong. It started after he and Truffletop had found the last of the four special ingots. A large group of tribals came out of the forest and attacked them, way too many to be able to fight. They fought the tribals as they ran, but it didn't really help. Malik managed to make it out of the forest, but when he looked back to check on his teammate, she wasn't there. He checked his menu, the map, the party list, nothing. She was still on his friends list, so he knew she wasn't dead, but she was nowhere to be found and he had no means of contacting her. He went back into the forest, and searched for hours, he must have killed tons of tribals during his search, but to no avail. His teammate was lost, and Malik had no idea if he would ever find her again. So he pressed on, he fought through quests and dungeons as best he could, to the point of grinding dungeon bosses over and over again to get the experience and levels he needed to become stronger. He now considered himself ready to tackle the floor's boss, but first he needed rest. He hadn't rested since before he lost his teammate, and with how tired he was, there was no way he would be able to defeat the boss, especially on his own. He arrived at the Half-Glass, where he had stayed before and spent the night. Now it was morning again and he was well rested, and ready to take on the floor's dungeon, but he was still distressed. He knew Truffletop was still alive, and that relived him, but she still was not appearing on his map. Its like something in the game had glitched and just swallowed the pony up without killing her. Malik stopped at the side of the road and sat down, he needed to think for a little while.*

"I finally found you."

*Another gryphon said as she walked up to Malik*

"That scar, that is a pretty distinct feature. Its Malik, right?"

*Malik looked up to see the Gryphon he had met at a gaming convention not too long before SAO was officially released. The one who had made him tell her everything he knew about the game.*

"Yeah, Im Malik, and you are Rynn, aren't you?"

*Rynn nodded.*

"Thats me. Glad you remember me."

*Rynn said happily.*

"How could I forget such a pretty face."

*Malik said with a smile.*

"Im just surprised you remember such an ugly mug like mine."

*Malik joked.*

"I think the scar makes you look cool."

*Rynn said with a shrug.*

"Its unique, and makes you stick out in a crowd. Anyway, would you like to make a party? I have been looking for you. And seeing as how you were in the beta, leveling up and getting as powerful as possible seemed like the way to do it. Im sure you have gotten quite strong as well."

"A bit."

*Malik looked at his level, he had gotten to level 23 with all of his boss grinding, which was good for how early into the game they were.*

"I had to grind a dungeon boss a few times to get there, but I have gotten to level twenty-three so far."

*Malik opened up his menu and sent a party invite and friend request to Rynn. Rynn accepted both.*

"Level twenty-three eh? Just one above me. So, what do you want to do first?"

*Rynn asked.*

"You feel up for conquering the floor dungeon? Cuz thats what I was headed for."

*Malik told her. Rynn smiled.*

"Then lets get to it."

*She said. The two of them headed off in the direction of the large tower in the distance.*

"Well...I just had a revaluation" Equinox said as he switcheD to the scorpion blade. "I also got a message that I was bugged so I can't dual wield till I'm level 80" Equinox said as he killed a few more monsters. "Also a good name for the shop could be Black defense armory but its just a suggestion" Equinox said

"I like the sound of it.  So If you have any weapon or armor crafting materials i could use that be great your pay is free custom weapons and armor.  so where do we head to get the shop set up."  Lighting asked his friends.  Feeling overjoyed that he can open a blacksmith shop.

Equinox accepted the guild invite. "Sorry but-" Equinox stopped talking as a dagger hit him in the back. "Well I should have known it was you" The made from before smiled as Equinox HP went down into red. "Who the hell are you" Equinox said as he looked at the mare. "I was bored and I was hired to kill you by my guild" The mare said.

Lighting healed equinox with a health pack "why its just game money not real you almost killed him he won't respawn you know how can you even think of taking other ponies life and besides what possible reason do you have to attack him?" Lighting asked.

"This must be a player killer.." Casey thought calmly. She hated player killers. "Why does your guild want to kill him?" Casey asked the mare. She prepared her sword in case she had to fight. "These people make me sick!" Casey thought. She wondered which guild would want to kill him.

"To tell the truth I like it here...no way for people to send you to jail" The mare said as she threw another dagger at Equinox but got blocked. "Red player...I hate you guys" Equinox said as he went to attack her but was stopped. "I forgot to mention...I'm level 50" The mare said causing Equinox to jump back. "Why do you want me dead exactly"

"LEVEL 50" lighting yelled "we only been here for 3 days...I think how can you possibly be level 50i such a short time." Light questioned the mare who just tried to kill Equinox "if you kill here others will just try to kill you for revenge why not just kill monster and bosses like normal players."

"Do you think she cares" Equinox said as the mare attacked him. "Parry" Equinox held the blade up a swatted away her attack. "Send away" Equinox said as he grabbed a teleport stone and sent the made away to a in game prison. "She was naive...she thought she can't get caught. "I knew she was evil cause I bumped into her" Equinox said. "She forgot players with red or orange arrow can be seen as evil a mile away do she didn't understand

..plus she cheated also" Equinox explained

To your question small chance but I didn't know there was an in game prison either. And how can you cheat in a MMO. Also what were you saying before she stabbed you?" Lighting said to equinox wondering what the 'sorry but' was about the place where to go make a shop at.

"I was saying sorry cause I got no materials for your shop lighting" Equinox said. "Also she had a program that let's you skip levels and the prison is where you are sent when you get banned" Equinox added as he looked at Casey and lighting. "Either of you do that and I can send you there also" Equinox said

"Oh that's fine. And I don't plan on doing anything to get sent to prison and hopefully neither do you. So let's go and set up shop to get started up then ill see what I can make us based on what you want and what I got does that sound good to you?" Lighting asked them

"I don't plan on doing that either. I'm not that kind of player." Casey said. She thought about the shop for a moment. "Yeah." Casey said. She was a little worried about the mare they encountered recently. She hated player killers but was a little afraid of them.

"Good to hear...I hate Player killers the most but if one tries to kill me and I don't have the stone...well lets just say this arrow" Equinox pointed at the green arrow. "Would be orange since it would have been my first time killing another player" Equinox said as he used a healing stone. 

"I hate player killers too." Casey said. She usually never encountered any. "I've never really encountered player killers at all though except for this one other time...." Casey said quietly. She had been with her friend and she noticed the player killer. She ran away quickly but her friend couldn't run quickly so she ended up getting killed..

Edited by drawingpandapony

"Come on let's get our minds off this subject and keep thouse stones in our inventory just in case anyway lets get going I can't wait to try making weapons any preferences on your I'll do what I can to make them how you like it the best I can." Lighting told them

*After several hours of fighting, exploring, getting lost, and most importantly, mapping, Rynn and Malik finally found their way to the boss door of the floor's major dungeon. Malik looked over at Rynn, who impressively, seemed to be completely at ease. She did not seem worried in the slightest.*

"You have a teleport crystal with you, right?"

*Malik asked her.*

"Yup, I won't really need it though. Its still a low level boss."

*Rynn replied confidently.*

"The floor bosses are more difficult than the bosses of the regular dungeons you know."

*Malik reminded her. He opened up his inventory and used a few repair kits on his armor and weapons.*

"Plus, they often have a special twist to each one. The floor bosses in the beta were pretty basic, Im sure they have upgraded them heavily since then though."

"Im sure they have, and I am looking forward to the challenge."

*Rynn reassured him.*

"You have nothing to worry about, we will prevail here."

*Malik sighed.*

"Allright. Lets get to this then."

*Malik and Rynn walked forward and pushed open the door. The room was dark and the two gryphons walked in with their guards up, Malik with his sword at the ready, and Rynn with her scythe out and deployed. The two of them got up on their hind legs and extended their wings to help them balance. Suddenly, the door shut behind them, and the large torches on the sides of the room lit up. The room was large and round, two large pools of water rested at either side of the room. The water began to bubble, and out of the pools rose two enormous sea serpents. Both Malik and Rynn were surprised by this.*

"Two bosses?"

*Rynn asked amazed.*

"This.... this I was not expecting."

*Malik replied to her. The sea serpents roared loudly.*

"There was nothing like this in the beta. We are each going to have to defeat one, we may end up needing to retreat."

*Rynn frowned, she did not like that idea.*

"No, we are fighting these things here and now, and we are going to kill them!"

*She shouted. She ran over to one of the serpents as it swooped over the ground and grabbed on to its horn, riding it up to its full height. She ran along the serpent's spine, slashing at it as she went.*

"Well, I guess there's no arguing with that."

*Malik said with a smile. He turned towards his target and gave it a good look. It's health was half of what the typical floor boss had, but it was sure to be powerful to make up for that, on top of the fact that there were two bosses.*

"Here goes everything!"

*Malik shouted as he ran at the boss. The two of them fought the monsters for several hours, fighting intensely, and every once and a while, swapping targets to keep things fresh for the bosses. After a while, one of the bosses fell to the ground, and exploded into polygons. Rynn shouted out a cry of victory, and turned to assist Malik with the rest of his fight. The second boss was nearly defeated, with its health in the low red zone. It rose its head up into the air and out of the reach of the two players. Malik stood back, his heath low and took out a health crystal.*

"Heal."

*He said. The crystal exploded and absorbed into him, replenishing his health.*

"Are you good?"

*Rynn asked him.*

"Yeah, this guy is just about finished. But we need to be careful, bosses always have a last resort tactic when they are nearly defeated."

*Malik reminded her. Right on queue, the sea serpent opened its mouth and light energy began to collect, as if it was charging something. Malik smiled. He turned to Rynn.*

"Stand back a bit. This could have some nasty splash to it."

*Rynn looked sceptical.*

"Trust me. I've got this."

*Malik managed to convince Rynn to move back a few meters. He quickly opened up his inventory and swapped out his sword with a longer and slightly broader one with a strange blue glow to it. He got it out right as the boss fired a beam of condensed energy, directly at him. He rose up his sword to block the beam. Light exploded around him, and Rynn was unable to see what was happening, she only saw Malik's health dropping quickly. It got deep into the red, and then stopped dropping right as the light vanished. Malik stood there looking weak, but his sword was now glowing with an intensely bright blue light. It wasn't like a weapon's skill attack, it was different. Malik looked up at the boss and swung his sword fiercely. The blade let out a slash of energy like nothing else. The slash charged toward the boss at an intense speed and sliced right through it, dropping the bosses heath to zero and destroying the creature. A large lettered "CONGRATULATIONS" appeared in the middle of the room and the intensity of the torches lowered to a normal level. Rynn ran over to Malik and used a heath crystal on him, replenishing his health. The sword also looked different, it was the same length and width, but it was more stylized, and the blade was more ornate.*

"What in the world was that?"

*Rynn asked. She was amazed.*

"That, was a charge blade."

*Malik told her.*

"You get it through a special quest on the first floor. You need to gather a bunch of special ingots in the forest and then take them to a special smeltery. Its only doable if you have a beta tester in your party. But the thing about charge blades is this. The charge and slash is only useable once, and once you use it, the weapon is bound to you. You cannot use any other weapon ever again. Now at first that sounds like a bad thing, but thats just it. The weapon will level with you, and get stronger with every level you gain. This will be the only weapon I will ever be allowed to use in Sword Art Online for as long as either I am alive, or as long as the game stays up."

*Malik stood and swung the sword through the air a few times.*

"Its soulbound. This weapon is as much a part of me now as my blood is. Its name, shall be Wildheit, for its ferocity."

*Malik sheathed the sword and looked at Rynn.*

"You ready to advance to the next floor?"

*Ha asked with a smile. Rynn still looked dazed at all that had happened. She shook her head.*

"Yeah. Lets move on."

*She said.*

"Could we possibly have bow and arrows in the shop?" Casey asked Lighting. She wanted to try shooting with bow and arrows.  She also wanted katanas and other weapons in the shop. Plus, she could use a ranged weapon instead of using a melee weapon all the time. 

"How about all different types of weapons" Equinox said as his katana glowed. "Slant and vertical" Equinox said as he did 3 attacks and staggered a bit when he finished. "Now we should head to the closet village getting to the next floor should be easy.

(I believe a time skip to the 15 floor would be good when everyone think okay though)

"Hey I'm just starting out as a blacksmith I'm not even sure about how many types of weapons there are to be honest besides i'd probably need a book or some instructions for the weapons too or what if they break easily and become completely useless?"  Lighting panicked question how useful his lack of blacksmithing knowledge would be  

"True." Casey said. She suddenly realized something. "There's a manual to opening your own shop in one of the shops around here." Casey said. She knew about this because of her trying to open a shop in the beta version of Sword Art Online. The manual had good tips too.

"Well let's go buy one for lighting" Equinox said as he got hit and was knocked down. "HEY I WAS TALKING HERE" Equinox said killing the monster that knocked him down. "Teach him to knock me down while I'm talking" Equinox said as he used a healing stone. "We should probably shouldnt talk while monsters are around

"Good idea...Let's go." Casey said going toward all the shops. She found the shop and went in. Casey went toward the pony who was at the counter. "Excuse me. Do you have a book about setting up a shop?" Casey asked the pony at the counter. "Yes." the pony at the counter said. He pulled the book out. "That'll be 20." the pony said. Casey gave him the money. 

"Thanks for getting me the book Casey so what does it say abou blacksmith shops or shops in general I am so ready to try my hoof and wings at making something?" Lighting asked Casey eager to start weapon making "I would think I wound able to make something better then any loot weapons."

Casey opened the book and looked at the contents:

1. Introduction

2.Making weapons

3. Making stronger weapons

4. Opening your shop and types of shops

Casey opened it to the 4th chapter. "It says you have to make weapons before you can open the shop." Casey said.