Two Animators wanted

General Steel Heart

Hello,

I am Andrew, and I am looking to get two more Animators for my series productions for a fan made you tube series. We already have Artists, Voice Actors, Music Artists, Script writers, and 2 other Animators. If we can get two more Animators, we will be set to begin production at months end.

Qualities wanted:

~ Has experience in animation, MLP style.

~ Works good with time lines.

~ Able to Vector if possible (not a must though).

~ Must have Skype

In return:

~ If you have a OC, we will include it.

~ Full Credit.

Thank you for your time, and I really hope to get the extra help! If you are interested, please shoot me a message with your skype information.

Kind Regards,

~Andrew, Series Director.

Join the Steel Army today!

I would offer to help, but unfortunately at the end of the month I will be going off to college for a while and I don't know how busy I will be. 

Hello, would you be able to tell me once you figure things out with collage and all that? Because any additional animation help would be very very helpful!

Join the Steel Army today!

Sure, I don't see why not. You can check out my Youtube Channel below if you want to know if my type of animation with puppets is what you need. I can't vector yet.

Hello, would you be able to tell me once you figure things out with collage and all that? Because any additional animation help would be very very helpful!

My YouTube channel for MLP Animations. http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKj8NMDRq-BrtqOmTPupGog

My DeviantART page for MLP side projects. http://tiredbrony.deviantart.com/