Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Asbel Lhant!

Sazama Ichida

I'm really bored lol. Thought I might as well do this.

EDIT: And just in case anyone asks, This thread is just an ask thread for me, The user, Not the videogame hero lol.

Edited by Asbel Lhant
  • Brohoof 1

How are you still a cupcake? You've been working overtime to make that Rarity thread awesome!

Cuz apparently posts don't count in this section lol. Sucks. And thanks I appreciate that. Seriously I really do.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

My gf told me about the show and requested that I try it. And once I got started I couldn't stop. Sadly she's now my ex gf but yeah.

post-18984-0-66702300-1382379561.png Chatterbox: i see, i'm sorry

post-18984-0-88502600-1382074663.png What is your favorite food?

Yes please!img-1946027-1-biggrin.png

post-18984-0-66880100-1381859172.png Chatterbox: *gives Asbel Lhant a chocolate bar as she eats a cherry candy* there you go! *chews* you candies help me to relax while i'm doing my job, and who is your favorite pony and why?

Chatterbox: *gives Asbel Lhant a chocolate bar as she eats a cherry candy* there you go! *chews* you candies help me to relax while i'm doing my job, and who is your favorite pony and why?

*smiles and pats Chatterbox on the head* <3 Mmmm Hershey chocolate. <3

Princess Celestia. Because she's beautiful, regal, and has a personality to match....And oh that beautiful mane...She is an absolute angel...No...A goddess...

*smiles and pats Chatterbox on the head* <3 Mmmm Hershey chocolate. <3

Princess Celestia. Because she's beautiful, regal, and has a personality to match....And oh that beautiful mane...She is an absolute angel...No...A goddess...

post-18984-0-98892600-1381637367.png Chatterbox: *chewing* cherry is my favorite and chocolate too!

everypony have a way to have a smile and mine is talking with everypony, that way, you truly discover interesting things and awesome stories, and well there's our good hobbies, mine is doing my work,

What is your hobby?

Chatterbox: *chewing* cherry is my favorite and chocolate too!

everypony have a way to have a smile and mine is talking with everypony, that way, you truly discover interesting things and awesome stories, and well there's our good hobbies, mine is doing my work,

What is your hobby?

My biggest hobby would have to be videogames.

• 2 weeks later...

My biggest hobby would have to be videogames.

post-18984-0-47644900-1382400779.png Chatterbox: videogames? Wow! i love videogames too! Such a mix of visual art, the best instrumental music and of course the stories! almost like a Reading a book! i got two questions for you!

What are your favorite games?

Do you think that the videogames equals some great master pieces of art in the history?

Chatterbox: videogames? Wow! i love videogames too! Such a mix of visual art, the best instrumental music and of course the stories! almost like a Reading a book! i got two questions for you!

What are your favorite games?

Do you think that the videogames equals some great master pieces of art in the history?

Kingdom Hearts and Tales of Graces for sure. And yes I definitely do. Kingdom Hearts is living proof of that.

Kingdom Hearts and Tales of Graces for sure. And yes I definitely do. Kingdom Hearts is living proof of that.

post-18984-0-75855800-1382213112.png Chatterbox: what can you say about new consoles? Xbox one or Ps4?