Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Constellius Maximus

Sir Xarthas VI

Well hey there guys. I thought of this idea and wanted to see who would join me in going through the whole storyline of it :)

Main plot:

Shining Midnight (My OC) discovered a new star in the alpha quadrant of Equestrian space about 2 months ago. The star was named SS-51953AY. Since then he has been keeping track of it's movement in the quadrant. About 6 days ago Shining Midnight thought he noticed a slight change in size of the star, but decided it was just a rapid growth spurt. 1 month ago, Shining Midnight noticed that the star was twice as big than he first saw it, and approximately 12,396,500 light years from it's original position (looking up at the night sky, that's about 2 1/2 inches difference). 2 weeks ago Shining Midnight noticed that there was a HUGE change in size, the star appeared to grow about 2,000,000 times larger. Either that or it had gotten closer. It was then that Shining Midnight re-named the star to Constellius Maximus. By 1 week ago, the star had been 1/4 of an inch big in the night sky. Shining Midnight alerted Princess Luna that night and she had confirmed that it was getting closer. She had warned Princess Celestia who had warned the Mane 6. They were ready for whatever the thing actually was. After about 3 days of nothing, except for the 'star' getting closer, the ground started to shake constantly and there was a VERY faint roar. Yesterday, the 'star' was 3,000 light years away from Equestria, and there was a very distinct roar that everypony could hear. Today, the 'star' had moved so close to Equestria that the roar was almost defening. By Shining Midnight's calculations, the 'star' was only 26 light years away. The 'star' could be here any minute and anything could happen. Celestia had ordered all Unicorns and Alicorns to come to Canterlot, and within 5 hours they were all there. By then the 'star' was 10 light years away. Celestia had filled all of the ponies in and they were all waiting for something to happen. According to Shining Midnight, the 'star' was slowing down, and was now 3 light years away.

This is where the RP would begin. 3 light years away and getting closer. Who knows what will happen? (except me of course :P) You can pretty much do anything before the 'star' gets to Equestria. I recommend you ask Shining Midnight for a spell that should help destroy the 'star' in case it's an enemy. If you would like to know exactly what it is, you can ask DJ Alicorn, as he's come in contact with it before on one of his trips through space. If you would like to know it's weaknesses and strengths, ask DJ Alicorn, as he's come in contact with it before on one of his trips through space.

That is what what'll happen and what you can do if I make this an RP. It depends on how many people want to join. If not many people join I'll just make this a fanfic that you guys can read.

Rules:

- No instant death to the 'star'

- No godmodding

- No Mary Sue's

Extra:

DJ Alicorn is the only pony who knows anything about the 'star'. It's name, it's weakness, it's strength... DJ Alicorn is also the only pony who knows the spell to instantly destroy the 'star'. But DJ Alicorn wont be helping to destroy it unless it truly does threaten Equestria (there'll be a huge event up to the end where he destroys it, but I'll get to that when we get to that in the RP, if there is one.)

Sign-Up Form:

OC(s) Name(s):

OC(s) Race(s):

This sounds cool! If alicorns are allowed, could I play as both versions of myself? (I'll find a way to get them together... Just you see...)

OC's names: Light Streak, Light Streak (one is a reincarnation of the other.)

OC's races: the first is a pegasus (he's a powerful one, and can use spells.), and an alicorn.