Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hellos!

shadowthepikachu8294

You can talk about other things besides anything MLP related in the Everfree section. Oh, and welcome to the forums! We are very happy that new members join everyday! Hope you enjoy your stay.

img-1879271-1-WELCOME4.gif

THAT CIDER WAS TASTY. (Oh god alcohol.) Um, okay *gasp* sonicissocoolyounowitishegoesatthesppedofsoundandhowcouldyounotlovesilverheisawesomeandhetravelsthroughtimeandothernonponyrelatedstufflikeheissocoolandhisnameissilverwhichiskindofstupidsinceheissilverlikeinthecolorway. That is all. I love talking like that.

Edited by shadowthepikachu8294
  • Brohoof 2

Hey! Welcome to the forums! We have a great community here, and I think you'll love it! I'm sure you'll find topics that talk about your interests that aren't MLP-related, as well as those that are just about those adorable ponies! biggrin.png Anyways, see you around!

Thanks! And, yeah I really want to find some pokemon and sonic related threads on this forum. happy.png

• Brohoof 2

Thanks! And, yeah I really want to find some pokemon and sonic related threads on this forum. happy.png

Lol, I think you'll find a lot of those. There's a Pokémon X and Y Discussion thread that's been floating around; you'll find it, it pops up every now and then. And I think I've seen a few Sonic threads around here somewhere. So yeah! ;)

• Brohoof 2

Thanks! And, yeah I really want to find some pokemon and sonic related threads on this forum. img-1879291-2-happy.png

Do you liek Mudkipz?

But no, seriously, welcome to the herd, there are many nice people here always ready to lend a helping hoof.

We will be very kind and sometimes ponies want to make cupcakes out of for you. I hope you'll have a lot of fun here! *squee*

• Brohoof 2

Welcome to the MLP Forums, Shadow the Pikachu. Judging by your username, you probably like Pokemon. There are many Pokemon fans here, including myself, so I hope you make a bunch of new friends and have a great time.

• Brohoof 1

Guest DJ Hydrolicious

Hello welcome pikachu to our humble forums of mlp. I hope you have a great time here.

Do you liek Mudkipz?

But no, seriously, welcome to the herd, there are many nice people here always ready to lend a helping hoof.

We will be very kind and sometimes ponies want to make cupcakes out of for you. I hope you'll have a lot of fun here! *squee*

I do liek mudkips! How did you know? I think the pony who wants the cupcake might be pinkie...img-1881194-1-unsure.png

Hello! Welcome to the site shadow. I hope you have a great time here. 

Man, kinda of like being called shadow instead of evil pikachu (My usernames for my very old accounts) or 8294. Oh yeah, and thanks!smile.png

Hello welcome pikachu to our humble forums of mlp. I hope you have a great time here.

Yep, I am a pikachu who likes ponies. I'm currently trying to work on a ponifyed version of one of my favorite comics, but my printer broke. Oh well. And I don't have any fancy computer programs to do it. 

Welcome to the MLP Forums, Shadow the Pikachu. Judging by your username, you probably like Pokemon. There are many Pokemon fans here, including myself, so I hope you make a bunch of new friends and have a great time.

Very true, My dA and youtube accounts (Youtube barely gets touched) are called shadowthepikachu8294. 

dA:http://shadowthepikachu8294.deviantart.com/

What your favorite pokemon? Mine is Wartortle. wub.png

Lol, I think you'll find a lot of those. There's a Pokémon X and Y Discussion thread that's been floating around; you'll find it, it pops up every now and then. And I think I've seen a few Sonic threads around here somewhere. So yeah! wink.png

X and Y? I want them to come out now! I'm so exited to have some 3d pokemon! one of my friends in real life thinks otherwise.

Edited by shadowthepikachu8294

Mine is Wartortle too. ohmy.png You copier!!! Haha, just kiddin' wink.png

You seem pretty cool. You can message me if you want to chat at all.

Wow! Wartortle too? Wartortle is my fav because I think that his fluffy ears and tails are cute and that I find it interesting that a turtle can move so fast. (water is one of my fav types too.

Sure I could message you! wub.png

X and Y? I want them to come out now! I'm so exited to have some 3d pokemon! one of my friends in real life thinks otherwise.

Me too! I know there are a lot of conflicting opinions, but for the most part, I think X and Y are going to be good. Oh, and my favorite Pokémon is Umbreon, shortly followed by Absol (Who is getting a Mega Evolution!!! :D)

• Brohoof 1

The Mega Evolution I'm looking forward to seeing is Mega Lucario! (Third fav pokemon)

Ah! Me too! Lucario is one of my favorites (Probably my third or fourth). I got Black 2 for the heck of it, and dang was I surprised that Rilou is one of the first 10 Pokémon you meet! I was like *PINKIE PIE GASP* and now I have a Lucario. wub.png So awesome.

Welcome to the greatest pony forum ever found on the internet!

I am Prime Reaper, i am 200 millions years old who have been existing since the dawn of dinosaurs.

I once used to wander like you until i found My Little Pony so i have taken a liking into the show.

May the base ever be in your favor.