Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Any Art Request for my OC :)

Silver Herald

Hey, everypony! So, I'm not exactly the greatest of artists, and have very little experience in vector graphics, so I was wondering if one of you could do a simple sketch/image for me! I prefer a vectored image, but any art will do :)

SO, my OC's mane is one that's not commonly found. I've included a few references, plus one alteration that was done by a friend of mine :)

I can't offer money or anything, but I promise to give credits to you whenever I use the image :)

I've included references below. Feel free to take a look and try your best at bringing him to life! ^^

post-19926-0-86220200-1380685417_thumb.png

post-19926-0-72892400-1380685415_thumb.png

post-19926-0-65625900-1380685416_thumb.png

post-19926-0-97856000-1380685413_thumb.png

Holy hell what kind of mane is that?I dont understand how to draw that.Most likely gonna redraw this when i understand the mane.

UPDATED VERSION!

@@Silver Herald,

Still not happy. But i think im getting there.

IMAGE DELETED BECAUSE I AM SCARED OF TOASTERS!

UPDATE2: maybe some other time.

When i have gotten better.

And retrieved my motivation.

Sorry for posting.

Edited by Guest

Over fifteen hours and still no respond to this thread? Man, the forums are pretty slow these days... Well, guess I'll just leave this here

OH MY CELESTIA, THIS IS THE SINGLE CUTEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE (it even tops Fluttershy :D)

THANK YOU :D 

~Silver

Holy hell what kind of mane is that?I dont understand how to draw that.Most likely gonna redraw this when i understand the mane.

img-1898396-1-rh1ico.jpg

Yeah, it's a bit confusing x)

I included references in my original post; the one of Hoops contains a front view of the mane.

Trust me, I had to do RESEARCH to understand this thing c)

Tried again.
Is this roughly the way its supposed to go?
Still only a sketch and most likely gonna be redrawn. I only did this to try drawing the mane differently. Its hard to get the perspective right :c
2czobqh.jpg