Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi Everyone! :D

HeisenbergBrony

My Name is Josh, but call me Heisenberg for short, I got into the community in July, and iv'e been a fan since then. I can't really think of a good topic, so I'll ask what people want to see in season 4 of MLP and what people thought of the Breaking Bad finale, (I'm a huge fan of that show) 

• Brohoof 1

Your picture!

Breaking Bad!

I like that shit! :D

Welcome to the forum, brother! 

Hmm, season 4? I want to see more character development with the Crusaders and obviously what Celestia plans on doing with Discord's power now that he's reformed. Hmmm, Princess Twilight gaining her own kingdom, maybe, would be pretty cool. And the rest I want to be a totally awesome surprise!

As for the BB ending; I haven't seen the finale, but when I do I'll come back and discuss it! 

Enjoy your stay here! wub.png

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forums biggrin.png I hope you enjoy your time here! I also really love Breaking Bad, so I was pretty excited right when I saw your name and avatar.

I'm a huge Rainbow Dash fan, so I'm looking forward to seeing more of her in season 4. Then again, I'm excited to see all of the Mane 6 back in action once again. Other than that, I don't really know tongue.png

As for the Breaking Bad finale, it was definitely a great end to the series.

We all knew Walt was going to use that gun he picked up in the Live Free or Die flashforward, but wow.. the way he ended up using it was crazy. It was also nice seeing Walt deciding to save Jesse after seeing what he went through, and seeing Jesse escape with that smile on his face. Oh yeah, Baby Blue was a great finisher song, and it was so satisfying seeing that last Executive Producer Vince Gilligan fading in and out with the guitar!

I thought season 5b was just incredible (especially the episodes To'hajiilee and Ozymandias), and it really amazes me that the show was not only able to maintain its quality throughout the seasons, but continued to get better and better.

• Brohoof 1