Sup Poniez!

Sk8rBr0ny

Wazzup? My name is Sk8rBr0ny and I'm from Seaddle. I'm a big time skateboarder and currently in the process of joining the Army. I have a skate shop sponsor and used to have a small clothing company sponsor. I'm a very social and outgoing guy and I love to party! I have been a brony for a year now and my favorite pony is Applejack! :D

• Brohoof 3

What's up? I use to be big into skateboarding and was actually sponsored at one time myself! I sorta ruined my life partying REALLY hard and kinda lost everything...long story, maybe I'll share it one day on these forums...anyway MLP came into my life at just right time...and as silly as it sounds has helped save me and get my life back on track...with all of its positive messages and good clean fun....and just a universe to escape into...OK lol I don't mean to preach but be careful partying and make good choices mate! Anyway (sorry for kinda ranting @_@) I'm glad you're here and thanks in advance for you service in the army! Much respect my friend! Welcome to the herd!!!!!

Edited by shinra777

I tried skateboarding once and I kinda hurt myself. XD

Applejack is my favorite pony as well...brohoof! /) 

Well, chat with me anytime you want to have a friend to talk to! Wub on!!  

• Brohoof 2