Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who Are You Best With: Fighting is Magic

MJDudeK

Fighting is Magic  

7 users have voted

1. 1. Which Pony are you best with in Fighting is Magic?

• Applejack
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • Rarity
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Fluttershy

Well, When I found out about the unfinished leaked game I instantly downloaded it and started to play as Pinkie Pie. I got pretty good with her but the more I played it the more I started to see the tactical advantage of Twilight Sparkle but I think she is kinda hard to use so I landed on Rarity! I like to think I got pretty good with her and she is now always my first choice because shes fast and powerful. Also, in a sequence, (no pun intended... well a little intended) her moves just make sense to me. I was just wondering if anyone else came to the same conclusion?

post-19103-0-06254000-1382574020_thumb.jpg

Rarity is Best Fighter!

Edited by MJDudeK
  • Brohoof 1

Rarity is my favorite pony to play as in Fighting is Magic, but I can pull off some mean combos with Rainbow Dash in a heartbeat smile.png

Wait how do you play as Dashie? I thought it wasn't finished and you couldn't get her or Fluttershy! Or any other Pony for that matter.

to tell you the truth I never played the game. Where can I get it?

I would Probably try to play as Pinkie Pie Because She is my Favorite. smile.png

hold on I'll post a link. qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm (sorry I needed the space for the mandatory minimum)

to tell you the truth I never played the game. Where can I get it?

I would Probably try to play as Pinkie Pie Because She is my Favorite. smile.png

Here is the link that I used to download it: http://www.4shared.com/rar/mGi4o_z-/F... If there is a finished version then this is not it and I have never found a finished version but it still works!

• Brohoof 1

hold on I'll post a link. qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm  (sorry I needed the space for the mandatory minimum)

The URL didnt work it comes up as a web search. If you dont mind can you try to send it to me again? Thanks again.

This was the link you gave me

qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm

Well in the alpha version that you are playing applejack is just so overpowered. The damage output she does is insane. Plus, the loops in her combos she doesn't need an otg to 100 percent you. THAT IS Crazy. Her damage also scales way slower than any other character meaning she will be putting down dmg throught the combo. Yeah I am best with applejack because I can abuse these things. 

• Brohoof 1

Well in the alpha version that you are playing applejack is just so overpowered. The damage output she does is insane. Plus, the loops in her combos she doesn't need an otg to 100 percent you. THAT IS Crazy. Her damage also scales way slower than any other character meaning she will be putting down dmg throught the combo. Yeah I am best with applejack because I can abuse these things. 

Wait is there a Beta version or at least one a little more complete if not completely complete?! Can you play with any other Ponies?!

If you guys want to play as Rainbow Dash and want to fight the boss character at the end of the story mode, then follow the instructions in the link below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LF3XXfz7LGI

Aw snap this isn't being made by the Mane 6. This is fans continuing the project after it was killed by Hasbro. Well that is nice of them I guess, but I was referring to the original one. The one before Hasbro killed the project :/