Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Well hello there! New customizer on the forums

Hunter Knight

Hello Everypony!

My name is Chris and have just joined the forums after asking my brony and pegasister friends about the best site. But first let me tell you how I landed on the pony fandom:

I'm a self taught action figure customizer/toy designer for the last 5 years, I mostly auction my work on Ebay and also take commissions. One day, this past July, days before San Diego Comic con,  a customer reached me about making a custom "Pinkie Pie"...

I had no idea what a Pinkie Pie was, so I asked him to send me some reference pictures as well as some clips from the character, to better have an idea. So he sent me the episode "party of one"  I thought to myself: "well this is going to be annoying but hey, it's my job" ...I was supposed to only watch that episode but ended up watching the entire series in 4 days.

After that, I was hooked on all things pony, watched all documentaries, voice actor panels, the Las Pegasus conundrum and decided to expand the branch of custom action figures to ponies as well. So yeah now I'm a brony...

I will be posting my work on this site, and I would love to hear about your comments etc, I'm focusing more on Funkos and the regular Hasbro line, but all suggestions are welcome. Thank you all!

Here is a sample of the work I have been doing:

1381369_10202242739058925_1639505485_n_z

994932_10202301920058413_1737503774_n_zp

1384330_10202408373239676_1965441793_n_z

733904_10202408369919593_1913661013_n_zp

• Brohoof 1

Wow. I might have to get you to make me a poseable action figure of Scorpion someday. In the mean time, welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy your stay!

Thank you! Yeah no problem, always taking commissions...BTW...MK pony crossovers....DROOL!!!biggrin.png

• Brohoof 1

Aniki sends out a warm welcome the forums and the fandom Chris! Ah "Party of One", probably one of the best episodes to be introduced to the fandom with.

Those customs ya got there are pretty damn diggity awesome but could most definitely use more Fluttershy (Without a doubt!)  Or hey, ya know, Fluttermina. Hey, just throwing ideas out there! (Don't mind me)

I'm sure you'll totally love it here on the forums. We've got quite the talented bunch of ponies in our midst. If you ever need a friend or someone to talk to... *thumbs to self*(Holy crap, thumbs!)

• Brohoof 1

Oh my! That is truly amazing work! I would love to get some only thing is... my dad dont know im a brony /; oh well. I mean though that ur work is like... wow! I love the Rainbowdash and pinkie! Its just so good!yay.pngyay.pngyay.pngyay.pngyay.pngyay.png

Whoa! Totally caught me off guard!!! Color me impressed! So many creative and talented members here! You just might have a sudden influx of orders/requests after showing off work of that quality here!!! Yay! A super awesome addition to the herd!!! Welcome welcome!!! Brohoof for awesome work and talent!! /)*

Whoa! Totally caught me off guard!!! Color me impressed! So many creative and talented members here! You just might have a sudden influx of orders/requests after showing off work of that quality here!!! Yay! A super awesome addition to the herd!!! Welcome welcome!!! Brohoof for awesome work and talent!! /)*

Thank you my friend!

NIIIICE! I can already tell you'll fit right in, and do great things.

Thank you looking forward to interact with every pony =)

Aniki sends out a warm welcome the forums and the fandom Chris! Ah "Party of One", probably one of the best episodes to be introduced to the fandom with.

Those customs ya got there are pretty damn diggity awesome but could most definitely use more Fluttershy (Without a doubt!)  Or hey, ya know, Fluttermina. Hey, just throwing ideas out there! (Don't mind me)

I'm sure you'll totally love it here on the forums. We've got quite the talented bunch of ponies in our midst. If you ever need a friend or someone to talk to... *thumbs to self*(Holy crap, thumbs!)

Thanks! oh yeah Fluttershy is on my list, but Who is Fluttermina? a mix between Pinkemina and Fluttershy?

Thanks! oh yeah Fluttershy is on my list, but Who is Fluttermina? a mix between Pinkemina and Fluttershy?

Oh no, no, no. It's a mixture between Fluttershy and Kamina from Gurren Lagann! BEHOLD!

tumblr_m1qmckF4Z31r9zx2to1_500.png

...Aaaand the more I look at it, the more I think it should never be brought to life in model form. *shudder*

• Brohoof 1

Oh no, no, no. It's a mixture between Fluttershy and Kamina from Gurren Lagann! BEHOLD!

img-1973267-1-tumblr_m1qmckF4Z31r9zx2to1

...Aaaand the more I look at it, the more I think it should never be brought to life in model form. *shudder*

Oh Wow! not familiar with Gurren but hey I do love me some crossovers (This week I mixed Skeletor with Punisher from marvel on one of my Ebay figures)