Heya Everyone!

Meddle

Hey there! So I joined here quite a long time back after being convinced by a buddy of mine to join, but never really posted anything until now. I generally go by the name of Vaz online. I'm an artist, and lover of music and cute things. I don't really identify as a brony, as I'm but a fairly casual enjoyer of the fandom and MLP itself, but hopefully that's not a problem. Generally my interest mostly lies in the artworks and characters, so I'm probably nowhere near as Pony-savvy as most folks here, but I've been eager to learn more, and to participate in the community, as folks here seem rather friendly.

So with that, here I am. I look forward to getting to meet some of you!

• Brohoof 2

Hello, Vaz and welcome to the forums.

Since you're both an artist and a music lover, you should have no troubles fitting in here.

And don't worry, you don't have to identify as a brony to be here. We will all be willing to be your friend without a moment's notice since a good chunk of us are rather nice to chat with.

So, enjoy your stay here:

134593%20-%20animated%20a_friend_in_deed

• Brohoof 2

Thanks so much for the warm welcomes! <3 I appreciate it.

Hehe, and I shall! :3 Glad you convinced me to join, ~CD~, as I'm already enjoying being here, and am excited to start hanging out and posting here more often. ^^

Hi :D glad you decided to be more active! I've noticed that some of the people here aren't actually that into MLP, so don't worry too much about not really being a brony. It's pretty cool how you're an artist :P oh, and I love music and cute things as well. See you around!

• Brohoof 1