Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Off the Grid and Searching For Love (1-1 Romance)

Courageous Thunder Dash

Link to OOC: http://mlpforums.com/topic/79635-off-the-grid-and-searching-for-love/

(OOC: This is a romantic RP between Firestarter and Thunder-Dash. Fire Starter had the idea of this RP and wanted me to start the thread)

Thunder Dash was down in Ponyville doing his daily chores. Whether it was helping transport apples or delivering pizza, Thunder Dash had a full day of work. 

Edited by Thunder-Dash

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Techno was in her shop pluged into her notebook updating herself to the new firmware. She experinced some major bugs in her last software. She was constantly stuttering and tripping over things in her shop, Hearing a hissing sound in her head and constantly saying "Apple" repeatedly

@@firestarter,

Thunder Dash was walking by with a bucket of apples until he heard some mumbling from a house, which its door was creaked. He then knocked on the door and waited. He was lured to the house because he heard a pony saying the word "apple" as if she wanted an apple to eat.  

Techno was still plugged in at %82.00, She started to see muffins everywhere and eyes went derp.She was entering derpy mode a secret mode in the bootloader as security to prevent modifications she then started eating her mouse seeing it as a muffin. On her computer screen was a pop up saying "Press here to reboot"

Thunder Dash looked at the computer screen and pony staring at it. He didn't want to interupt her, but he wanted to get her attention. He then gently tapped her gently in the shoulder. "Excuse me Miss, but, did you say you wanted an apple?" Thunder Dash asked. 

Techno turns around to the pony behind her she points to the reboot pop up on her screen as this happens she uncontrollably repeats "Muffins,Muffins,Muffins,Muffins,Muffins,Muffins,Muffins..." then she starts to glow different colors and starts rocking back and forth while spinning herself in the chair

"Guess you're into that computer stuff eh? I'm a techno guy myself." Thunder Dash stated as he put down his bucket of apples and looked around the room. He saw various colored wires all around the room. "Whoa, you really hooked yourself up.

(OOC: You might wanna fix those run-on sentences. They don't sound good, no offense.)

Techno moans "Please hit reboot" then falls onto the floor as she continues to say "muffins" eventually she starts to choke on the mouse Coughing and turning her mane from green to orange and then starts to glow a deep red. At this point she passes out and lies on the ground still

Thunder Dash immediately put down his bucket of apples and went for the pony's aid. He had to perform a heimlich maneuver  which caused the mouse to shoot out the pony's mouth. "Boy, you're really into this computer stuff. Do you ever take a break?" Thunder Dash asked as he made sure the pony was okay. He then let a slow electric current from his body to soothe the pony from any other alignments. 

(Thunder Dash has the ability to wield electricity as stated in the OOC thread)

Techno slowly gets up "Thank you sir very much. By the way the reason I'am really into computers well I'm technically a android. I was originally a AI in a software called the pony grid. I was actually built to be a sexy companion to the player. But as time passed I found a link to a body in equestria and now here I am"

@@firestarter,

"Heh, no wonder why you were sooo into it. The name's Thunder Dash by the way. Came in here 'cause I thought you wanted an apple. I've been carrying around that bucket almost all day. Was bored and needed something to do. I'm also a techno whiz, but a very different one." Thunder Dash stated.  

Techno giggles and brushes thunders mane "And your quite handsome too. Do want to take a walk around town together . I really want to learn about about my new hero. I Just have to thank you so much I also love how you can send an electrical current to me it feels wonderful"

"Yeah, again, I'm always there to help. By the way, that electric current, is just one of the many amazing things I can do. You see..." Thunder Dash stated as he gathered up some electricity and made an apple appear from the blue. "...I can wield electricity and use it as magic." Thunder explained. 

Techno looks down and sobs "I'm not even a real pony I'm just a AI in an android for my body. I don't see why any pony would want to be with me. I'm looking for a somepony but no one wants a machine as their special somepony I have given up dating and have been isolating my self in this house"

"Hey, your not just a machine. You were made for a purpose, which must be fulfilled. If you want somebody who's committed to help you fulfill that purpose, I will." Thunder Dash stated as he went to confort and hug the crying pony. He knew that the pony had been living in solitude for quite some time, and he wanted all of that to change on that very day. @@firestarter,

Techno smiles "Thank you so much. I think I can learn slot from you. Can you show me around town I would love to get to know you better. I'm really trying to find my special some pony and online dating doesn't work that well I just need to go change clothes "

@@firestarter,

"Pft, online dating's not the same as regular dating." Thunder Dash stated. "Wanna ride on my back? I'll show you around town." Thunder Dash added. "And it is way better than staying cooped up in a house looking at a machine." Thunder added as he waited for the pony to get on his back.  

Techno quickly pecks thunder on his cheek and blushes "So do u have a special somepony. Well because I'm looking for one myself ? " as Techno crawls on to thunders back she feels his current running through her and moans " you make me feel so good. Do you want to know what I was created for? "

@@firestarter,

"Hmmm, a...game?" Thunder Dash guessed as he walked out the room. "And yes, I do sometimes let my currents run free. As I stated before, I can wield electricity, so expect a lot of stuff. I'm assuming you've never rode on a pegasus, well...it's quite a pleasent ride." Thunder explained. "And I don't have a special somepony, well...my sister Rainbow Dash is quite the mare, but, she already has a crush on Soarin', one of the Wonderbolts." Thunder explained.  

Techno moans loud and slighty releases on Thunder from his current She chuckles "Sorry for that. But I was created for a really bad type of game it was a rule 34 tentacle game for humans" she starts to cry "it was terrible and hurt really bad. I was also locked in a cage when no human played"

@@firestarter,

"Well thank Celestia you're fine. Whoever made that game did not have a brain at all. I mean who would do that? That's no game, that's torture." Thunder Dash stated as he took to the skies. "Well, I do know a certain pony who's really good at erasing certain memories." Thunder added as he went higher.  

Techno looks around ponyville while on Thunder "Can I call this a date between us. If we ever get that far into a relationship I would like to make love with you but you would have to be slow and gentle because I'm already falling in love with you when we land can you kiss me. I want to feel a real staltion lips'

@@firestarter,

Thunder Dash giggled lightly. "It's a beautiful town. Founded by a stallion named Filthy Rich, who was said to have a "Rags to Riches" story. He's friends with some ponies, known as The Apple Family, who live on the barn down there." Thunder Dash stated as he pointed over to Sweet Apple Acres. "And by the way, in some time, wanna get converted into a real pony like me?" Thunder asked. 

(OOC: Planning for the conversion soon, if that's not too rushing)

"after talking with you im fine being an Android. I can actually give birth plus you can program me to do anything plus when I'm close to you I can feel your current which really turns me on can we go cuddle at your place and share a glass of cider together "

"but if u really want I can have a real body. I will do anything for you I love you thunder dash and I will do anything for my special somepony. I feel safe with u and want you forever and ever. I know this may be fast. But my programming want you and it uses a complicated algorithm. That says we need to be together "

"Well, anytime you're ready to have a real body, let me know. By the way, see that large city up in the sky? That's my home, Cloudsdale. We could go there if you like." Thunder Dash stated. "And I would love for you to have a real body. It will look pretty awkward to see a pegasus like me, in love with a machine. So as soon as I show you Cloudsdale, I'll get you a real pony body." Thunder stated. 

(OOC: You really gotta watch those run-on sentences dude.)

@@firestarter