Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Off the Grid and Searching For Love (1-1 Romance)

Courageous Thunder Dash

Techno nods "Ok if it makes you happy I'm willing to get a body hopefully a Pegasus body so we can fly together. Can I move in with you if you have an extra bed. I'll pay you Thunder. So who's the pony that can switch me bodies ?. I'm completely in love with you and as I said before I'll do anything to make you happy "

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Well, there is a scientist in Ponyville, and no, it's not Twilight Sparkle. His name is Gear Grinder, and he works with all types of tech. And yes, you can move in with me. In fact, you can sleep with me if you'd like...I've got an extra bed in my room." Thunder stated as they flew toward Cloudsdale. 

@@firestarter

"Well let's go see gear grinder now. I can't wait to have a new body. Can I become a Pegasus like you Thunder Dash. I would like to fly with you all across equestria. But you'll have to teach me how to fly. But will I still be able to fell your current when I'm with you "

@@firestarter,

"Oh yeah, plus you'll have nice and soft fur just like me!" Thunder Dash stated as he made a quick turn and headed for Gear Grinder's lab. When Thunder got there with Techno still on his back. He then knocked on the large metal door. "Who is it?" Gear Grinder asked. "It's me, Thunder Dash!" Thunder returned. The door then opened and there right in front of him was Gear Grinder. "Hey Gear! What's up?" Thunder asked. "Oh nothing much, you?" Gear asked. "Well, this pony I've got on my back wants something very special." Thunder stated. "And what could that special thing be?" Gear asked. "She wants a new body: a natural pegasus body to be exact." Thunder stated. "Okay...I could do that. Come on in!" Gear stated. In Gear's house, there are many different contraptions. Right in front of Thunder, was a long table where Gear performed his operations.  

Techno smiles "Hello gear grinder. My name is Technogeek and I'm Thunder dashes new girlfriend I've been an Android for about eight years and now want to fly with thunder dash to fly with him and live in clouds Dale. But there Isobel thing I want to do before we start the operation" techno turns to thunder "Kiss me" she then puckers her lips and leans towards thunder

@@firestarter,

Thunder went in for the kiss. "Alright then, are you ready, to have the brand new pegasus body you wanted? Gear Grinder asked as he was cleaning up his tools and prepping them for the long operation. Thunder Dash was glad that he knew Gear Grinder, especially now that he had a new fillyfriend.  

Techno nods at Gear grinder "Let's get started. I can't wait to fly all around of equestria with Thunder Dash. Gear grinder Can you program me to know how to fly and thunder sweetie can you hold my hoof while I go through the surgery it would make me feel alot safer"

@@firestarter,

"Downside is, when I transfer you to a real pony body, I can't program you anymore. Thunder will have to teach you how to fly and adapt to your new body. That's just how this process works." Gear stated. Thunder then embraced Techno's hoof. "Alright, let us begin." Gear stated as he opened up a compartment on techno. He then unplugged and took out the programmer, that allows one to program androids. He then started to alternate Techno's body, from android, to real pony. He then hooked up Techno to an artificial power source while he worked on her "heart". He removed all platings and replaced them with artificially made natural pony fur. "It'll be okay Techno. Gear's doing his very best to give you the pony body you want. Meanwhile gear was creating the "skeleton" for Techno's natural pony body. 

(Was planing to do a full transfer over to a real pony body, with all functioning organs, if that's okay)

• 1 month later...

Techno looks up at Thunder Dash and asks "Hey Thunder can you hold my hoof through this it would help me comfort me allot" Techno breathes softly while the procedure and closing her eyes. A few minutes later she goes unconscious and rest on the surgical table still

(edited)

Gear Grinder had finished Techno's "heart". Thunder Dash embraced Techno's hoof and let a very small electric current run through. Gear then started to work on the installation of the skeleton, which included the wings. "It's gonna be alright Techno." Thunder stated.

@@firestarter

Edited by Thunder-Dash

Techno slowly wakes up and asks gear "Hey gear will i eventually be able to reproduce with thunder dash" she pauses and blushes, looks up at thunder and stutters "well i mean if you want to eventually" she then tries to change the subject "Thunder how Will i get to your house? "

@@firestarter,

"Yep, you'll get to do EVERYTHING that a real living breathing pony like Thunder Dash will do." Gear answered.

"You'll fly of course. But I'll have to teach you how to fly. Remember, this is a full conversion. I will no longer be able to program you." Thunder stated.

Gear was working on Techno's other bodily systems. He had already finished up her circulatory system.  

• 1 month later...

Techno feels the tingly sensation as gear is finished with finishing her circulatory system. She then asks Gear "So will there be any cooperation time after this surgery or can i get back to my regular life and..." She turns to Thunder Dash "How will i get to your house after we leave. I wont be able to fly up there with you"

@@firestarter,

"You're right about that. It will take about 24 hours for the wings to achieve maximum blood flow." Thunder stated. "You won't be able to get up until a half an hour after the operation is done." Gear stated.

Gear then hooked Techno up to a ventilator, and unhooked the chip that controlled Techno's "breathing". "Gear's now working on your respiratory system, you'll be able to breathe in fresh air and smell the delicious foods that Ponyville has to offer. Soon, Gear finished up the respiratory system. "Now...try taking a deep breath." Gear stated. He was going to work on the nervous system next. 

• 1 month later...

Techno try to take a deep breath and then coughs up some sort up Light blue transparent fluid. She then shuts her eyes and passes out once again having dreams about her future with lightning . (Hey sorry for being gone for so long I've been through a lot of stuff lately )

@@firestarter,

"Looks like the lungs still need to be cleared." Gear said as he then took a tube and slowly put it down Techno's mouth. He then turned on the suction and all of the fluid was cleared out. He then continued to work on techno's nervous system. He started by hooking her up to a source and started to work on her "brain".  

As gear works on Techno's brain. She imagines seeing her body soaring through the air up to the clouds and sees herself spliting into two one half being a ghost and the other a body with wings. Then recombining. Resulting in one with wings appearing. (reference to deus ex human revolution

@@firestarter,

Gear finished working on Techno's real brain and then went to work on the sensory system. "For the rest of the body...I am going to have to put you under anesthesia." Gear stated as he put a mask over Techno's muzzle. "This gas will knock you out for a bit. Take deep breaths." Techno stated. 

Techno softly nods.as she passes out. She starts to remember how she was programmed and created. Remember every keystroke in her code. Beginning with her personality, emotions, reasoning, and feelings. Then embracing her how to get out of the system"

@@firestarter,

Gear finished the sensory system and then the endocrine and reproductive after. He then finished the muscular system and removed all of the technological wiring and chips. He then made sure Techno was fully converted. He then ran fresh oxygen through Techno's body. "It's all over Techno, you're now a real, living, breathing pegasus pony." Thunder stated. 

Techno slowly opens her eyes and looks around the rooms then starts to move her limbs one by one starting. With her frontal left hoof, then same with all of limbs. Techno open's her mouth and smiles and giggles "Well that means I can really taste your mouth thunder doesn't it "

@@firestarter,

Thunder nodded. "And you can naturally give birth now." Thunder added as he went in and hugged Techno. "You did great." He said as he continued to hug Techno, feeling the soft fur of her brand new coat. "And the best thing about it is, you can get a cutie mark now." Thunder said.