Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is there a Feed of www.everfreenw.com?

UcatastaCA

Hello,

I didn't know where to post my thread. It is more of a technical question regarding the boardsoftware, so pardon me if "Off-Topic" might be the wrong area.

My name is Javier and I am 20 years old. I've been reading on www.everfreenw.com for some days and now I decided to take part. :D

Back top topic ... the question is if there is an option to get fresh articles via RSS? I enjoy reading new posts of my favored blogs with Opera so it would be awesome to also be able to check what is going on at www.everfreenw.com in my feedreader.

It would be amazing if you could tell me the link to the feed. Thanks!

Regards

Hello,

I didn't know where to post my thread. It is more of a technical question regarding the boardsoftware, so pardon me if "Off-Topic" might be the wrong area.

My name is Javier and I am 20 years old. I've been reading on www.everfreenw.com for some days and now I decided to take part. :D

Back top topic ... the question is if there is an option to get fresh articles via RSS? I enjoy reading new posts of my favored blogs with Opera so it would be awesome to also be able to check what is going on at www.everfreenw.com in my feedreader.

Regards

Back top topic ... the question is if there is an option to get fresh articles via RSS? I enjoy reading new posts of my favored blogs with Opera so it would be awesome to also be able to check what is going on at http://www.everfreenw.com in my feedreader.

While we don't yet have a news feed up on the main site, it is something we're looking to set up in the next month. Until then, preparations for registration take top priority, so I'd recommend keeping an eye on our Twitter page for updates!