"...with pony."

BlankFlankBrony

As in, how likely is it that fulfilling one will fulfill the other? I'd say pretty likely. :geek:

In terms of either one happening at all... don't tell me the odds. :P

Final fortune of the day, and it's... odd. Multiple choice time - which one works best?

1. [*:1egd4nhc]With pony, a small dessert will cheer you up. You may indulge for today only.[*:1egd4nhc]A small dessert with pony will cheer you up. You may indulge for today only.[*:1egd4nhc]A small dessert will cheer you up with pony. You may indulge for today only.[*:1egd4nhc]A small dessert will cheer you up. With pony, you may indulge for today only.[*:1egd4nhc]A small dessert will cheer you up. You may indulge with pony for today only.[*:1egd4nhc]A small dessert will cheer you up. You may indulge for today with pony only.[*:1egd4nhc]A small dessert will cheer you up. You may indulge for today only with pony.

Gotta admit, #5 is rather depressing... :(

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As in, how likely is it that fulfilling one will fulfill the other? I'd say pretty likely. :geek:

Final fortune of the day, and it's... odd. Multiple choice time - which one works best?

1. [*:11af3kv4]With pony, a small dessert will cheer you up. You may indulge for today only.[*:11af3kv4]A small dessert with pony will cheer you up. You may indulge for today only.[*:11af3kv4]A small dessert will cheer you up with pony. You may indulge for today only.[*:11af3kv4]A small dessert will cheer you up. With pony, you may indulge for today only.[*:11af3kv4]A small dessert will cheer you up. You may indulge with pony for today only.[*:11af3kv4]A small dessert will cheer you up. You may indulge for today with pony only.[*:11af3kv4]A small dessert will cheer you up. You may indulge for today only with pony.

Number 2 sounds the best, but the second half of 7 happens all too often

1. [*:11af3kv4]With pony, a small dessert will cheer you up. You may indulge for today only.[*:11af3kv4]A small dessert with pony will cheer you up. You may indulge for today only.[*:11af3kv4]A small dessert will cheer you up with pony. You may indulge for today only.[*:11af3kv4]A small dessert will cheer you up. With pony, you may indulge for today only.[*:11af3kv4]A small dessert will cheer you up. You may indulge with pony for today only.[*:11af3kv4]A small dessert will cheer you up. You may indulge for today with pony only.[*:11af3kv4]A small dessert will cheer you up. You may indulge for today only with pony.

1. [*:2qqe9yqw]With pony, a small dessert will cheer you up. You may indulge for today only.[*:2qqe9yqw]A small dessert with pony will cheer you up. You may indulge for today only.[*:2qqe9yqw]A small dessert will cheer you up with pony. You may indulge for today only.[*:2qqe9yqw]A small dessert will cheer you up. With pony, you may indulge for today only.[*:2qqe9yqw]A small dessert will cheer you up. You may indulge with pony for today only.[*:2qqe9yqw]A small dessert will cheer you up. You may indulge for today with pony only.[*:2qqe9yqw]A small dessert will cheer you up. You may indulge for today only with pony.

Yeah, #7 does pretty much summarize Saturdays.

1. [*:2qqe9yqw]With pony, a small dessert will cheer you up. You may indulge for today only.[*:2qqe9yqw]A small dessert with pony will cheer you up. You may indulge for today only.[*:2qqe9yqw]A small dessert will cheer you up with pony. You may indulge for today only.[*:2qqe9yqw]A small dessert will cheer you up. With pony, you may indulge for today only.[*:2qqe9yqw]A small dessert will cheer you up. You may indulge with pony for today only.[*:2qqe9yqw]A small dessert will cheer you up. You may indulge for today with pony only.[*:2qqe9yqw]A small dessert will cheer you up. You may indulge for today only with pony.