Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

woof..elo

Wilford B Wolf

so yeah im just outside of portland...on the other side of the west hills

this will be my first "official" con..tho ive helped behind the sceens at 2 anime cons as well as built the gamer bus that was seen a few years back at the game con in seattle..im drawing a blank on the name

hate to admit it but im a quiet one..id like to find some other quiet outcasts to slip in amongst and hide out ...as i will know NO ONE there sadly..or take me under wing

oh and if staff needs any heavy lifting or a lil extra help with security lemmy know..i may be quiet but im quick and always on the look out....and if next year the con in general needs any metal fabrication work let me know as its what i do

what else is there to say....

i dont officialy have a place "close" by to stay but ive got a crash pad in tacoma if all else fails...so i am lookin for something for a night or 2 on the floor and a safe place to park my 750 ninja

Hey man, I'm not one of the higher ups at the con, but let me welcome you to the madness.

If you want to get set up with a staff position, write staff@everfreenw.com with the basic info and they'll send you back an application to fill out to see where you best fit.

Also, if you can make it, there's a staff meeting occurring this coming Saturday the 21st in Seattle, lots of great info and meet the other people making it happen.

Greetings and salutations, sir!

Hey man, I'm not one of the higher ups at the con, but let me welcome you to the madness.

If you want to get set up with a staff position, write staff@everfreenw.com with the basic info and they'll send you back an application to fill out to see where you best fit.

Also, if you can make it, there's a staff meeting occurring this coming Saturday the 21st in Seattle, lots of great info and meet the other people making it happen.

Greetings and salutations, sir!

isnt TODAY the 21st?

ugh i just got back from helping my girl move up in bc..500 mile round trip on just my ninja...if it wasnt this saturday id consider it