Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello, allow me to formally introduce myself...

purple.teal

Name is Teal. Purple Teal. But I've gone under so many guises and names that I may answer to just about anything. It was about half a year ago, at the insistence of my friends, that I finally became an official "Brony".My little pony was not new to me at this time though, I've had incursions with this fandom for a long time. Most of my friends were (and still are) bronies and some of my family have been following the show since generation one. I had told myself many times that I would not even begin to think about watching a little girl's show, but here I am, creating my first online ponysona account and not looking back. My Little Pony, I will gladly admit, is an amazing show. Of course, all of you already knew that or else you wouldn't be here, would you?

• Brohoof 1

Hey Purple teal 

Welcome to these forums here! Who happens to be your favorite character of the show? Well I hope you enjoy your time here as well. The people here in these forums are very kind and welcoming folk. Let me know if you ever have any questions concerning the site. 

Have a blast ^_^

I don't have a favorite, As I watched the first season I thought it was twilight, second season I Favored Fluttershy then Rarity. Third season was Applejack then changed to the Cutie Mark Crusaders. Going into fourth season I gave up on choosing a favorite and said I like them all equally. Except for Rainbow Dash, I knew from the start she was my least favorite.

Edited by purple.teal
  • Brohoof 1

Ok then... Anywho... Cheerier topics. I always found Rainbow Dash a little vain, even more than Rarity. This was driven home after "The Mysterious Mare Do Well", and "May the Best Pet Win." 

img-2085054-1-UJvKezR.gif

A big brotherly welcome to the forums Purple Teal!

Was I supposed to read that first part in a James Bond manner? (Because I totally did) :comeatus:

Hahaha, I believe your introduction to the show is pretty similar to a lot of what most people experienced. Stages of denial and all that business. :P

Hope you have a good time with us mate. Don't be a stranger!

I don't have a favorite, As I watched the first season I thought it was twilight, second season I Favored Fluttershy then Rarity. Third season was Applejack then changed to the Cutie Mark Crusaders. Going into fourth season I gave up on choosing a favorite and said I like them all equally. Except for Rainbow Dash, I knew from the start she was my least favorite.

Welcome to the forum! I too have recently gone through denial, and finally accepted my 'brony' badger. Also I am glad to see I am not the only one who has these feelings about Rainbow Dash! Woot!