Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

cutie mark needed!

co discord

hi my name is co discord im a fan of discord and im very new to the brony fandom and i cant wait to be a part of the art,games and fan fics of the community i dont know what i'll actually be doing in the community but i hope to find soon actually the two whole reasons i decided to join this is to discover my hidden brony talent and to make real friends that are not just playing with me so they get presents at christmas (it happen to me once) anyway i was just wondering two things do you think you can help me find my hidden talent and do you think we can be friends :lol:

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forums :) 

Im sure that we can all help you find your hidden talent, and of course be your friend! ;) 

Wow people were friends with you just to get presents? 0_o  Thats pretty rough! :P  

Enjoy your time around =] 

Hey! Welcome to the fandom. If you want a signature, you have to post 5 posts. 

Discovering your talent eh? Mine's art i think ~ But i haven't got my cutie mark yet either. Just keep experimenting!

discord_approved_by_ambris-d4ivln4.png

You like discord? Cool :D There's some haters of discord here, but I don't think we'll mind :D Have a good time in mlpforums!

Everypone wants to meet you!

Oh discord.aed2c68819297a97dd08e78adbbaf28e346b9418

Hey! Welcome to the fandom. If you want a signature, you have to post 5 posts. 

Discovering your talent eh? Mine's art i think ~ But i haven't got my cutie mark yet either. Just keep experimenting!

img-2139058-1-discord_approved_by_ambris

You like discord? Cool :D There's some haters of discord here, but I don't think we'll mind :D Have a good time in mlpforums!

Everypone wants to meet you!

Oh discord.img-2139058-2-aed2c68819297a97dd08e78adb

oh well then i watch out for those discord haters then so you think art is your talent hmm i might give that a try anyway expect a friend request very soon

Welcome to the forums :)

Im sure that we can all help you find your hidden talent, and of course be your friend! ;)

Wow people were friends with you just to get presents? 0_o  Thats pretty rough! :P

Enjoy your time around =] 

oh thank you for your nice words i cant wait to be friends with you

Welcome to the forum, hope you have a great time. As for a hidden ability mine is being a great 1v1 debater, I find it's much easier to debate as a single person than a team. Very helpful in, in depth conversations. If speaking skills aren't your strong point you could try learning how to play a instrument. I'm getting very off topic so, enjoy yourself on the forum and hope you find that special talent your rightfully looking for.   

Welcome to the forum, hope you have a great time. As for a hidden ability mine is being a great 1v1 debater, I find it's much easier to debate as a single person than a team. Very helpful in, in depth conversations. If speaking skills aren't your strong point you could try learning how to play a instrument. I'm getting very off topic so, enjoy yourself on the forum and hope you find that special talent your rightfully looking for.   

thank you so much you have really inspired me thanks.....

• Brohoof 1

Ah, it really is such a pleasure to meet a fellow Discord fan here. I am new here as well and I hope we manage to see each other again quite soon.

if you want to hear about my first talent try go to this topic

(ps: it includes discord and pinkie pie as the mane ponies 

discord being the hero 

and pinkie pie as the villian you'll find out more in the comment section of the topic)