Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

First pony drawings

Viola Radium

:o Almost everything looks good IMO. Except that one hoof that is "raised". I don't know, there is something weird about it, I really have no idea, how to describe it :( Very good, keep it up (I am not into drawing btw so wait also for opinions of people who have much greater knowledge than me :) ).

Omg, how the hell do people draw so amazing like this...I guess I'm not be destined to be a drawer :/

Also why I'm here, If you have the money for posh pencils might i suggest the blackwing 602, aparently they're the best pencil ever :P

http://www.pencils.com/all-brands/blackwing/palomino-blackwing-602-12-pk

Edited by Subsonic Rainboom
  • Brohoof 1

This is pretty great for a first drawing!  :D

Just a few comments: 

- His hind joints seem to be a bit too pointy. Well, compared to canon, that is. 

- His front limbs look slightly distorted. Perhaps adjusting the size of his upper front limbs may improve it!

- His mane reminds me of Apple Bloom's mane because of its roundness. Perhaps making the ends a bit sharper would help! 

Overall, this is really a great start. It's really neat, and it's colored too! Continue drawing and you should be great!  :)

Oh and, my comments will only apply if you're trying to be show-accurate. If the drawing's really supposed to be like that because of your own personal style, then I'd like to apologize!  :(

Hey we all have to start out

at some point and i think

its a good start!   I can not 

draw a straight line with a ruler

to aid me!  You could

clean it up a bit on

a editing program if you got

a scanner and such.

This one is much better IMO, You should definitely draw more, in my opinion You have potential if THESE are Your first attempts! 

I could be wrong on this one but instinct tells me that you might have Traced  (Don't get at me for this comment i just think that you might have) If you haven't then im sorry for thinking that and Keep up the good work

(edited)

I could be wrong on this one but instinct tells me that you might have Traced  (Don't get at me for this comment i just think that you might have) If you haven't then im sorry for thinking that and Keep up the good work

The paper I use is from an artists sketch pad, there's no way I could trace through that haha

It's fine, everyone has their own opinions, but I haven't :)

I don't know how haha, I've always had a natural talent for drawing (so I've been told anyway)

Edited by The Shy Pony

I have that app, I'm still shit, I'm very tempted to post the picture i drew on my laptop now xD

some people just aren't meant to draw unfortunately.:/ but then again, if everyone could draw this wouldn't be as impressive would it? ;)

Sorry about thinking that you traced, i'm also tempted to make an art thread myself sometime, might do it later actually 

It's fine, I get it a lot from everyone (including family)

Do it! :D

You'll laugh at me though :c

I'm not one to judge or laugh, I promise :3