Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Firestorm, the RP

Cerise Hood

@@Thepumpkinking,

Star Struck looks at Chilly"who did what? Star then thinks her self"i wonder who he is talking about,it cant be the princess,what would they gain from destroying Equrstria and them self,i..i has to be something else,maybe the sun blew up but the power wasnt enough to destroy everything".

Edited by Lighting Split

Grell nodded "well I'll tell you my story now I lived with a undertaker my whole life and was his student after he died I kept working in his shop " grell said

Steel sighed "I was abandoned the birth but my grandfather took care of me trained me to fight he died when I was seven then I lived on the streets till I started working for Luna " steel said he looked over to Starr "need help"

Star Struck starts talking"i..i was seven when my parenets boke up, it was a hard time for me and my little sister who wouldnt get over my dad leaving us but he didnt want to see us so when my mum was away i had to look after her,feed her,wash her and all other stuff. well i was going to get married but this fire storm runied it!".

Wanderlust stayed silent for the stories simply nodding and watching the ponies telling intently.

Chilly bones glared into the fire, as he sat there with the sounds of others explaining their stories. Each one with a unique hill to overcome. Soon he began to put things together. Through his readings before the intense fire. He remembered the job celestia had....to control the sun.

He jumped up, and looked at everyone "it's her fault" he said to everyone getting their attention.

Chilly's sudden outburst made him jump, "what do you mean? Star Struck didn't do anything wrong." He stared at the Pegasus wondering what he was suddenly accusing Star Struck of doing as she had just finished his story.

Star looked at everypony, more than a little confused. "What's going on? Who did what? Before we go around accusing ponies, can I at least share my story with you guys?"

Pushing the crate of apples closer to the fire, she glanced at the new ponies. "Name's Star Belle by the way."

"No. I'm not saying it was star struck...." He said slapping his face with his hoof in annoyance. "It was celestia....it's her fault we are here now, it's her job to control the sun. Either something made her bringing the sun onto us, or she lost control. I don't know" he said thinking.

"I couldn't find much to prove anything, but I did find a room where ponies baracaded themselves in as if they where hiding from something, and not the sun. A enemie of some sort, right before the explosion happened." He explained. "But that's just a theory, I don't have any actual prove , but I did find some salvaged spell books, if that will help" he said pulling out three books, one was slightly burned but still readable.

Edited by Thepumpkinking

Star Struck gets up ans walks some were out of the camp fire reach and she started cry"w..why would he think Chilly throught i did it,even so what would i gain from destroying everything including my faience and my family and friends" Star Struck just sits there looking up at the sky.

Steel heard star struck crying he walks over to her her "hey don't worry everything will be okay " steel said "no need for crying "

Grell nodded "makes sense but then if that's the case is she alive or dead and if she's alive did she do this on purpose " grell said

@@dashian500,

"i...it just i the only pony i will ever love in my life and everything going on i..its really hard " Star Struck counites to cry."i..i was going to die if it wasnt for Chilly h..he saved me a..and i know he wont just excuse me without proof and that" Star Struck hugs Steel.

Edited by Lighting Split

Star looked at everypony, more than a little confused. "What's going on? Who did what? Before we go around accusing ponies, can I at least share my story with you guys?"

Pushing the crate of apples closer to the fire, she glanced at the new ponies. "Name's Star Belle by the way."

"No. I'm not saying it was star struck...." He said slapping his face with his hoof in annoyance. "It was celestia....it's her fault we are here now, it's her job to control the sun. Either something made her bringing the sun onto us, or she lost control. I don't know" he said thinking.

"I couldn't find much to prove anything, but I did find a room where ponies baracaded themselves in as if they where hiding from something, and not the sun. A enemie of some sort, right before the explosion happened." He explained. "But that's just a theory, I don't have any actual prove , but I did find some salvaged spell books, if that will help" he said pulling out three books, one was slightly burned but still readable.

Star Struck gets up ans walks some were out of the camp fire reach and she started cry"w..why would he think Chilly throught i did it,even so what would i gain from destroying everything including my faience and my family and friends" Star Struck just sits there looking up at the sky.

Steel heard star struck crying he walks over to her her "hey don't worry everything will be okay " steel said "no need for crying "

Grell nodded "makes sense but then if that's the case is she alive or dead and if she's alive did she do this on purpose " grell said

(Hahaha man we are all over the place)

Wanderlust watched the situation explode, Star Struck ran off crying as Star Belle tried to introduced herself and Chilly tried to explain what he had meant but it was too late. Steel went to help Star Struck while Grell started to talk to Chilly about his theory. Sometimes ponies made his head hurt, he wanted to go help Star Struck but felt she still needed time to herself and she'd forgive chilly once she knew what he had meant. So all he could do was stretch out a hoof to the newcomer and say, "hi nice to meet you I'm Wanderlust."

Edited by Torrent505

Steel was surprised when she hugged him but he hugged her and patted her back "shhh it's okay" steel said he wasn't to good at emotional things but he did his best he didn't like seeing mares cry

Grell looked around board and tired but not wanting to sleep

(Hahaha man we are all over the place)

Wanderlust watched the situation explode, Star Struck ran off crying as Star Belle tried to introduced herself and Chilly tried to explain what he had meant but it was too late. Steel went to help Star Struck while Grell started to talk to Chilly about his theory. Sometimes ponies made his head hurt, he wanted to go help Star Struck but felt she still needed time to herself and she'd forgive chilly once she knew what he had meant. So all he could do was stretch out a hoof to the newcomer and say, "hi nice to meet you I'm Wanderlust."

"Nice to meet you Wanderlust, I'm glad somepony is polite and didn't get caught in the chaos,"

Star sat next to the fire, letting its heat warm her.

"So... Wanderlust... Want an apple?" She held an apple out to Wanderlust as she took a bite of her own.

This might be the best apple I've even tasted, thought Star Belle.

• Brohoof 1

@@dashian500,

t..thank you i need a cry and hug to let everything out and hug i gave you to hug me back help,i really wished nothing like this happed,i would of been happy married and that" Star Struck then  yawns"w..we better get back before we sleep here and become food for some thing" Star Struck smiles at Steel.

Steel nodded as if he understood her pain but he didn't he hadn't lost anypony because he had nopony to lose "it was nothing I hate seeing mares cry" steel said "if anything tries to eat us I'll kill it sleep where you wish ill watch over he group I don't need to sleep yet"

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

(Now to add to the madness half the world away)

Frostheart literally cracked his eyes open breaking ice that had formed over them. He was still trapped in an ice dome of his own creation, the air was thin he didn't have much left. But his eyes focused on a small crack in the ice wall, the only sign of weakness he could find in this horrible ice prison. He didn't hesitate he did he only thing he had the energy to do; he slammed his head forward driving his horn into the crack. The sensitive horn scraped against the jagged ice, each scratch a nail in his brain, he couldn't stand it screaming he pulled back.

He jerked back too quick and with a snap the tip of his horn broke off catching on the ice, it was agony unlike anything he had imagined to exist and everything went black. He awoke to wind on his face from a small hole in the wall, "yes! I can get out!" Then he remembered his horn, "oh no! Please work please work!" Testing his magic it sputtered and hurt but he could use it. He looked about trying to find the broken piece he spotted it in the center of the dome.

Something was wrong with it, it was black at the base and it seemed to be spreading up the horn. Something whispered in the back of his head, it said' "fear." Frost's heart skipped a beat, "what was that?" The voice answered yelling in his skull, "FEAR!!" The black sprang up his horn smoothing it and elongating it. He recognized this shape from Crystal pony art, Sombra had a horn like that. His heart began to race, "FEAR, GIVE ME FEAR!!" It got what it wanted; as blackness spread from the horn in a writhing mass Frostheart was digging at the sharp ice hole cutting his hooves and forelegs and then deep gashes in his body as he slammed himself into the hole try to squeeze out.

"PLEASE! NO! SOMEPONY SAVE ME! PLEASE SAVE ME!!" His cries were unanswered as the blackness wrapped around his backlegs so cold it burned. With a yank he disappeared back into the dome, his screams echoed into the night and then were abruptly cut short.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

"Nice to meet you Wanderlust, I'm glad somepony is polite and didn't get caught in the chaos,"

Star sat next to the fire, letting its heat warm her."So... Wanderlust... Want an apple?" She held an apple out to Wanderlust as she took a bite of her own.This might be the best apple I've even tasted, thought Star Belle.

"Mmmm I knew we needed to go to Sweet apple acres, tomorrow we need to go and clean the rest of that place out." Star Struck and Steel looked like they were coming back now, "Star Struck look who just showed up, that group already had a mare with them!" He smiled though he knew this probably didn't help relieve her worries like she had pretended it would, "have an apple she's about to tell us about herself. Oh and Chilly meant Celestia... He thinks something happened to her and that caused the firestorm."

Steel smiled "thanks but Mares tend to avoid me I guess always being clad In weapons would do that " steel said "you look lovely and I'm not flirting either I don't know how to " steel Sat near the fire but alone he didn't want to join the circus conversation they where having

Something had changed in Frostheart, he felt warm, so warm like floating in a hot spring and also still, something was still, something that shouldn't be still, his heart, it had stopped. This didn't bother him, death wasn't something to bother him, he was more now, his magic and a remnant of sombra's magic sustained him, it was something of nature and yet supernatural. He had died, his heart had stopped in the cold, no one had come and saved him. If he couldn't live why should anyone else be allowed to? He would find the survivors and stop their hearts, no one had saved him and no one could save them. He was Frostheart, the north wind and revenge would be cold.

He open his eyes laying in the dome, the ice walls meant nothing now he didn't just make cold he controlled it; in a blink the wall collapsed into a billion snowflakes and exploded outward in burst of cold wind. Time to find his first survivor and make them ice before he shattered their pathetic body.

• Brohoof 1

Steel smiled "it's okay you don't have to sit with me I'm used to being alone" steel said "and I'm sure he was a great stallion I'm sorry for your lose " steel was truly sorry for what happened but beleaved it happened for a reason and he wondered what that reason was

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

"Mmmm I knew we needed to go to Sweet apple acres, tomorrow we need to go and clean the rest of that place out." Star Struck and Steel looked like they were coming back now, "Star Struck look who just showed up, that group already had a mare with them!" He smiled though he knew this probably didn't help relieve her worries like she had pretended it would, "have an apple she's about to tell us about herself. Oh and Chilly meant Celestia... He thinks something happened to her and that caused the firestorm."

"I see," Star looked at the little group around her. Taking a breath, she began her story:

"i was born and raised in Manehatten, and have lived there until, well, now.

"At a relatively young age, I started perusing acting for a career, since it is my special talent. I've been on Bridleway before, and though I never have been super famous, I enjoyed it and it paid the bills."

"I don't have that much of a dramatic past, well, actually my job was being dramatic, heh heh, so I'm not very experienced with this kinda thing."

@@dashian500, @@Torrent505, @,

"o...ok, if you need anything you can tell me" Star Struck gets up and smiles then she walks over to Wanderlust.Then she says hello to Star Belle"hello im Star Struck,whats your name?" the Star shivers"its getting cold out here" she then sits next to Wanderlust.

"The sun's gone out," Wanderlust sighed "I'm surprised it's not colder than this already. I never knew that Luna's moon gave off heat. Sure you won't join us Steel? The fire will die down and you'll be colder away from the group." Wander felt a little bad for the stallion and didn't like the rift in the group. It was soon forgotten though as he listened to Star Belle's story though he hoped Steel would still rise and join them.

"Ah I've traveled all over but I'm never met an actual star before!" He smiled I've never seen a play before either I've read some of the classic though, what have you been in? What's your favorite?"

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Frostheart found his new form could move on the wind, he could become the wind itself. He let the wind lead him seeking heat and he found it in the shape of a small filly standing before the now useless crystal heart. He'd bury that in ice once he was done with the girl.

Arriving in a booming blast of cold air that he hoped would make her shiver he greeted her in a sickly sweet voice, " Hello little filly, are you lost?"

(How do I do the @user command I'm sick of quoting people all the time)

Star Struck took of her neck lace but its not any necklace but a locket nacelace and she hugs it near her heart and say"i..i miss you already a..and i will never forget you". Star Struck hasnt felt this since her father left them and never wanted to see them again.

Steel looked over the the group but didn't stand he was a loner and that's hour it had always been and steel didn't mind the cold so he was fine

Grell listned to the story but really didn't pay attention he laid his head down and feel asleep he sleep soundly

Star Struck took of her neck lace but its not any necklace but a locket nacelace and she hugs it near her heart and say"i..i miss you already a..and i will never forget you". Star Struck hasnt felt this since her father left them and never wanted to see them again.

Wanderlust hesitated uncertain if he should say anything at all then decided that star struck needed to talk about him and to not carry the weight of his ghost all by herself. Still he could barely bring himself to speak, "what was his name?" He hoped this would help more than it hurt her.