Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi there, folks. ^-^

Siren Song

Hiya and welcome I love your OC did you draw it yourself?

Sort of. I used a base pony outline for the body, but all the details and stuff I drew and colored by myself. =p

Sort of. I used a base pony outline for the body, but all the details and stuff I drew and colored by myself. =p

Nice I'm still trying to find some way to bring mine to life xD he only exist in a story at the moment

That's a really impressive OC. Welcome to the forum by the way. How long have you been a brony?

Nice I'm still trying to find some way to bring mine to life xD he only exist in a story at the moment

I still dont have much of a backstory for Siren unfortunately. =p I'm getting there, though.

That's a really impressive OC. Welcome to the forum by the way. How long have you been a brony?

Mmmm, since late 2011. :3 SO, a little over two years.

I still dont have much of a backstory for Siren unfortunately. =p I'm getting there, though.

Mmmm, since late 2011. :3 SO, a little over two years.

Nice. That's around the time I became a brony :D

I believe it was in November..

I didn't have any when I first became a brony but I later met some awesome people who were. I also just happened to be lucky enough to "convert" some of my friends as well. :)