Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hail, fellow citizens of Equestria!

AlicornAcolyte

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

twilight-sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?: I was looking for a fan site on the show while learning more about MLP:FIM.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Interestingly enough, until a week ago, I didn't really know much about it. One day, I was reading about the "Sanity Slippage" trope on tvtropes.com, and I came across all the examples from FIM. I felt that the sheer number of examples of this trope was quite bizarre for a "kids' show," so I decided to go further down the rabbit hole. After watching three episodes, I became hooked by its amazing qualities. So, I decided to reach out to other fans, and commiserate about FIM. Now, I am in the process of watching it chronologically, and I am only seven episodes of season 1 in, so I don't know too much. Until I catch up, please forgive my ignorance.

I am currently studying microbiology in college. I want to be an infectious disease epidemiologist for a career, which would involve researching all kinds of nasty bugs and germs.

I am a great admirer of all knowledge and subjects, and I love discussing ideas and topics with people.

My favorite genres of fiction are the Holy Trinity of Sci-Fi, Fantasy, and Horror. Blessed be St. Clarke, St. Bradbury, and St. Lovecraft.

I like to play all sorts of games: board games (Arkham Horror, Twilight Imperium, Dominion), video games (mostly RPG's, such as Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Fallout, Elder Scrolls, etc.), and card games, especially MTG.

• Brohoof 1

Nice intro !

Welcome to the forums, the friendliest herd on the internet! :)

Hope you like it here :P

( don't worry about not being far in the show, just avoid show discussion, and anything that says spoilers, so nothing gets, well, spoiled :P )

Edited by joecal97

I'm new myself so I welcome you which doing so may be odd and could cause a tear in the chrono-system--nah! I'm just joking that system has been imploded for decades now and we're all still here unless this is just a holo-reproduction of an event caused by the Universe Hologram Theory.---any-hoo back on track welcome friend!