Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Me stuff you want to know (\^3^/)

Flutter_Guy_Dash

How can I bring a cartoon pony to real life?

Am I doing this right? 

Edited by Bojo

How can I bring a cartoon pony to real life?

Am I doing this right? 

Idk you can reach your hand through the tv screen and take the ponies out... Or do you mean like drawing them? Your question is really vague, and i dont really have an awnser... sorry :(

• Brohoof 1

Yes! That was the kind of answer I was looking for! :)

Also, can I ask twice?

Will Sunset Shimmer and Flash Sentry be returning?

Hmmmmmmmm.... Well for Flash, Meghan McCarthy stated on Twitter that he would not be a character in Season 4. (But as you can see he briefly appeared in Threes a Crowd.) As for Sunset, in EG im pretty sure she learned her lesson :yay: . But Meghan McCarthy (again) stated that her backstory seemed like a show plot and that she wouldnt have a story line. But as an April Fools Joke ahe stated that S4 EP5 would be named "The Student Becomes The Teacher: The Return Of Sunset Shimmer". But as we can both see that hasnt happened >_>. (P.S. Sorry for not awnsering immediatly, it doesnt alert me unless someone quotes me. So I have to manually check this every once in a while.) :blink:

Hmmmmmmmm.... Well for Flash, Meghan McCarthy stated on Twitter that he would not be a character in Season 4. (But as you can see he briefly appeared in Threes a Crowd.) As for Sunset, in EG im pretty sure she learned her lesson :yay: . But Meghan McCarthy (again) stated that her backstory seemed like a show plot and that she wouldnt have a story line. But as an April Fools Joke ahe stated that S4 EP5 would be named "The Student Becomes The Teacher: The Return Of Sunset Shimmer". But as we can both see that hasnt happened >_>. (P.S. Sorry for not awnsering immediatly, it doesnt alert me unless someone quotes me. So I have to manually check this every once in a while.) :blink:

Thanks for the info. :) Trying clicking follow topic. That should help. :)

• Brohoof 1

If there was a tube of infinite length filled with air, with the air having a downward acceleration caused by a Galilean planar gravitational acceleration, would its terminal velocity exceed the speed of sound because its only restriction was laminar friction from the tube and its own viscosity?

If there was a tube of infinite length filled with air, with the air having a downward acceleration caused by a Galilean planar gravitational acceleration, would its terminal velocity exceed the speed of sound because its only restriction was laminar friction from the tube and its own viscosity?

Im not really a Phyisics, Math type of guy, but I would assume yes, because in the question I am assuming the air has a greater mass (because you know If regular air had a greater mass we couldnt breathe it, and it would just fall) anyway still I am assuming yes becuase the tubes friction wouldnt be too much or the tube would be worthless, and it is at infinite lengthes so it could just build up speed until it got to the speed of sound if not faster. SOOOO YES :ph34r: :ph34r:

Will Pink Floyd ever guest star?

Im not really sure, I dont think they are together anymore (As most of their members died) So Im pretty sure we wont have any sudden Pink Floyd appearences.

If you mean by animating them as ponies, and putting them in the show? That would be awesome, but I think Hasbro would be sued for using thier song because its probobly copyrighted. (But Hasbro can pretty much get whatever they want because thay are freakin rich B) .) SO MY FINAL AWNSER WILL PROBOBLY BE NO. :ph34r: :ph34r: