Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Warhammer 40k

SveciaDash

Oh? The meet my Warscythe, dead man.

"What the thick-headed fools with their broken corpse of an Emperor fail to understand is that not only can they never defeat us, but they can not hide or flee or shield themselves from the triumph of Chaos. They are finite and we are unbound, undivided. They must not err, or they fall to heresy. All who fall join our cause. Every Imperial fool who dares to open his eyes is a willing recruit. They strive merely to hold back our fury and might, and it consumes them. Thus you can see Chaos is inevitable. We lurk not only beyond their grasp and at their gates; we lurk within the darkness of their souls, on the tip of their tongues, in their tortured dreams. We are them, but freed from the shackles of ignorance. We are them, grown strong… evolved. We are them, but so much more!"

YOUR SKULL. MY SPEAR!

"What the thick-headed fools with their broken corpse of an Emperor fail to understand is that not only can they never defeat us, but they can not hide or flee or shield themselves from the triumph of Chaos. They are finite and we are unbound, undivided. They must not err, or they fall to heresy. All who fall join our cause. Every Imperial fool who dares to open his eyes is a willing recruit. They strive merely to hold back our fury and might, and it consumes them. Thus you can see Chaos is inevitable. We lurk not only beyond their grasp and at their gates; we lurk within the darkness of their souls, on the tip of their tongues, in their tortured dreams. We are them, but freed from the shackles of ignorance. We are them, grown strong… evolved. We are them, but so much more!"

YOUR SKULL. MY SPEAR!

Oh? What was that? Sorry, I'm too busy watching my legion destroy you and your pathetic rabble you call an army.

You dare tread on our land, and you will be destroyed. We are Necron. We are legion!

Oh? What was that? Sorry, I'm too busy watching my legion destroy you and your pathetic rabble you call an army.

You dare tread on our land, and you will be destroyed. We are Necron. We are legion!

Face me on the field of battle, non-believer! WE WILL CRUSH YOU!

warhammer-40k_00305877.jpg

Edited by Guest

I warned you. When you strike us down, we get up again. When we strike you down, you stay dead. Your gods cannot hear you now!

Necrons_DawnOfwar1.jpg

ARHG! I WILL WEAR YOUR BONES AROUND MY NECK!

BRING. IT. ON. I am immortal. You are not.

__NECRON_LORD___by_Kuro_kuma.jpg

We will see when i'm on your door step, burning your crypts, shattering you like the scraps of metal that you are!

wallpaper-2686297.jpg

Edited by Guest

We will see when i'm on your door step, burning your crypts, shattering you like the scraps of metal that you are!

wallpaper-2686297.jpg

Fool. No Tomb will fall to the likes of you. You don't even know where to look.

You may have your gods. Do they answer you pleas? Do they fight on your behalf? We served gods, once. Now... they serve us.

CtanNightbringer.jpg

b

Face me on the field of battle, non-believer! WE WILL CRUSH YOU!

warhammer-40k_00305877.jpg

but those are the legion of the damned... faithfull to the emperor and the imperium

Either way put on RP helmet.

''Mankind shall presevere through all evil, the galaxy belongs to the emperor''

b

but those are the legion of the damned... faithfull to the emperor and the imperium

Either way put on RP helmet.

''Mankind shall presevere through all evil, the galaxy belongs to the emperor''

Your "Emperor" is dead. You worship a corpse, a lie. Mankind is weak, they will fall.

Hey you, Chaos guy! What say we make quick work of the Imperium of Man, together?

Your "Emperor" is dead. You worship a corpse, a lie. Mankind is weak, they will fall.

Hey you, Chaos guy! What say we make quick work of the Imperium of Man, together?

The emperor is always with us, watching over us. 

no xeno filth of traitors can stand against the might of the imperium. 

For every guardsman that falls, ten more shall take his place

The emperor is always with us, watching over us. 

no xeno filth of traitors can stand against the might of the imperium. 

Hah! You are losing ground each day. Each day, the corruption already inside grows. the roster of those against you grows. Your Imperium is dying. Do you even know what lies on Mars? Soon, the Dragon will awaken. Your doom will be complete.

IronHandsCyborg.JPG

Good. I see that you agree with the ways of the iron hands. You will receive the emperors forgiveness but im afraid a 1000 years penance crusade will have to do

Actually, it is more a case of the Iron Hands agreeing with us.

Let me show you something, a video log I retrieved from Kronus.

Alot of necron bodies compared to the space marines... your armies seems to be alot weaker than the space marines

Alot of necron bodies compared to the space marines... your armies seems to be alot weaker than the space marines

Hah! But who won, in the end? Each Space Marine that fell that day was irretrievable. You could not claim your Gene-seed. Our fallen do not stay so. We are immortal, eternal.

Pretty sure i placed a nuke in your catacombs and blew up the place

Pretty sure i placed a nuke in your catacombs and blew up the place

and you seem to have not made it to the into dawn of warr 2 

still ''resting and waiting for your chance''?