Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi...^_^

HazelNarcotic

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?: I was looking for PMV tutorials xD

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Well...I first found a song on YT called "Rainbow Factory" by WoodenToaster aka Glaze and animated by BronyDanceParty it was nice so I listened to more songs by Glaze and The Living Tombstone...After that I made my OC+a simple talking animation, watched some youtube videos with MLP content and even started to watch the serial on TV...that's how I became a brony ^_^

Those questions become harder and harder xD I don't have so much to say I listen a lot to dubstep and rock (especially Metallica) , I play World of Warcraft, Minecraft, Garry's Mod and a lot of other games  I'm now looking for best programs for making animations and songs(maybe), already got Photoshop CS6, Adobe After Effects CS5 Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5 and Adobe Audition CS5 but i still need to learn a lot to use them right...

• Brohoof 3

Welcome to the forums! :)

I like your username! :P 

If you want to share any music, or need help or just have a random chat, feel free to PM me! ^^ 

I'm into Dubstep too.

Have a good day! :3

• Brohoof 1

What was it your carpet? O_O

no?

Welcome to the forums anyway, hope you will have fun around here.

BTW where is the catfood?

• Brohoof 2

Welcome to the forums, Cat.  Im actually looking for animation programs as a misc. thing for machinimas and all that jazz.  Enjoy your stay :D  

BTW, hows WOW these days.....Im currently play SWTOR, but its getting a little slow, and may turn torwards WOW?

• Brohoof 1