Recruiting artists for LoM

Hurrrrrimapnoy

Artists needed for Legendz of Magic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1rfeTD-fM0&feature=plcp&context=C4e53d7bVDvjVQa1PpcFNRo-cqq660LiWSnCFEb630nwtthp75vno%3D

(Some people thumbed it down because they got kicked from the project) I'm pretty sure we will have all of the Voice actors by the end of the night (The only one we need is The sky captain, and We have 2 people trying out for her right now) So we mainly need just artists, We currently have 2. But, We want to speed up the process of making episodes. Episode 1 is almost complete and will be released in a week or 2. I voice Discord for the project, So if you want to join just reply and I'll ask Lunar if you can join and if he says yes we'll add you on Skype and stuff. So if there are any artists out there who want some work, please try out.

If your looking for artists to help you with a project, your topic belongs in the new Art Discussion Sub-Forum ;)

**Throws topic to Art Discussion**

Oh, Thank you. I 'm new to this forum ( Not to forums in general) So I still don't know how to navigate this site that well. Thanks :)

I DO offer my services for free.

Why haven't you asked me before?

Or directly.

Alright, Lunar will test you. Good luck.

Oh, Thank you. I 'm new to this forum ( Not to forums in general) So I still don't know how to navigate this site that well. Thanks :)

Alright, Lunar will test you. Good luck.

What

post-23-0-19830300-1331772858.jpg