new fan series

Digit

So I'm new to the pony fandom, but as a writer I couldn't help but let my mind go wild with this surprising well created world. Well anyway what I'm getting b g at is I found I was thinking all these amazing pony oc and not enough to do with them. So in currently working on a small pilot script simply entitled A Bronys Blog. And currently I need more writers. The idea is to follow the same formula as MLP FIM but with more male characters have a genuine mix. This is only for fun, not profit. So for now I'm looking for a few writers to join me in developing the initial pilots characters and set up. If your intrested let me know and we can share more. Sorry about the format of this post I wrote it on my phone. Also sorry if this is in the wrong section.

• 2 weeks later...

well, I've been rather bored lately. I could try to help if you'd like. Not sure I'd be much good though. I don't know...my teachers are always praising my creative writing but I always think its just meh...

Though I have been told I'm and excellent proofreader/editor, which I've had experience in proofreading 6 chapters of a fanfic (the middle of which sparked a large debate over the spelling of the word "pierogi", and I'm still not sure what was correct, haha) by one friend and a short original story by another. Speaking of which, your third to last sentence: *If you're interested. sorry, couldn't help myself. So overall, I'm available for possibly developing the story and proofreading.

I would be happy to chip in story ideas and even do some voice acting. XD I am new to the actual brony scene and i'm diving straight in :) As experience goes I have been rp'ing for a good 3 years and ran 3 guilds so I hope that helps in anyway XD 

so, under the assumption you'll allow me to proofread/edit, I'll be happy to do so as soon as you're finished with the story/script or whatever format this will be made in. I'd consider volunteering for voice roles, but to be honest, I'm half terrified of trying to. heh. ^.^" wait...are you planning to animate this? I just brought up voices cause that other guy did...

I would be happy to chip in story ideas and even do some voice acting. XD I am new to the actual brony scene and i'm diving straight in :) As experience goes I have been rp'ing for a good 3 years and ran 3 guilds so I hope that helps in anyway XD 

Awesome man all the help is appreciated. Im new to the fandom as well and its pretty amazing not going to lie. 

so, under the assumption you'll allow me to proofread/edit, I'll be happy to do so as soon as you're finished with the story/script or whatever format this will be made in. I'd consider volunteering for voice roles, but to be honest, I'm half terrified of trying to. heh. ^.^" wait...are you planning to animate this? I just brought up voices cause that other guy did...

At some point I would love to. For now Im just trying to get it written up. and as I get it out there maybe more people would become interested. Animating an episode would be the final goal but for now just writing it and learning more about the world. 

Well shall I pm you or vice versa? I'm ready when you guys need me

I'm still working on the first oone. I've just been busy. I will pm you guys asap when I've gotten the draft done.