Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anti's knits and customs

Antidaeophobia

Hey, I just wanted to show off some of the work I've been doing and seeing what you all think. I hand knit and hand stitch everything on my hats myself.

post-26225-0-94178100-1397978388_thumb.jpg

Hat I made as part of an art trade, this is The Great & Powerful Trixie

post-26225-0-35612000-1397978465_thumb.jpgpost-26225-0-51174100-1397978504_thumb.jpg (I'm making my 4th Vinyl Scratch hat at the moment LOL she's really popular)

I'm doing the pattern for the villains and princesses at the moment, I hope to start on Discord, Luna, Celestia, Cadence, Sombra and Chrysalis soon. I'm also going to make Scootaloo for my cousin's new baby.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

post-26225-0-70906400-1397978662_thumb.jpg Nightmare Rarity figure

post-26225-0-77828500-1397978825_thumb.jpg Daring Do-Art trade

I finally got apoxie for my custom figures, so I'm currently working on Flutterbat, Nightmare Moon and Sombra and I'll get those painted soon.

Let me know what you think? Also, what sort of other items would you like to see me make? What sort of custom items do you look for when buy pony stuff? 

If you like my work, you can see more images and commission info and etc on my deviantart. Hopefully you like my stuff and you'll favorite it and we can chat. 

Alektorotelumphobia.deviantart.com

Reviews are welcome! ;)

• 4 weeks later...

bestpicture_zps71addba4.jpg

alright_zps6dfec4cc.jpg

princesscelestia_zps5acf9581.jpg Princess Celestia (now living on a little fillies bookshelf)

rainbowdashfigure_zps5bd94b81.jpg

A couple of my other hats figures I've done recently, unfortunately they sold fairly quickly, so they aren't available anymore. But I commissioned this stuff on etsy (https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheEvilPie) and DA (Alektorotelumphobia). Let me know what you think. These were done prior to my getting my apoxy clay.

Here's a work in progress I'm doing with clay- King Sombra

post-26225-0-11103000-1400197807_thumb.jpg

Wow, you are talented! Your Princess Celestia figure is wonderful!

Thank you so much! I'm hoping to get some larger figures soon and I'm going to make some really pretty version of the princesses with my mother. I'm going to sculpt, paint and do some jewels and she's going to do some gold leafing for the cutie mark and boots. 

• Brohoof 1

Thank you so much! I'm hoping to get some larger figures soon and I'm going to make some really pretty version of the princesses with my mother. I'm going to sculpt, paint and do some jewels and she's going to do some gold leafing for the cutie mark and boots. 

I can't wait to see those! Don't forget to keep us updated.

• 7 months later...
(edited)

scootaloo_zps1d644dea.jpghttp://fav.me/d85drp6 (Halloween hat made for a child.)

e0ed23b2-68c4-4e0b-b564-470375da9f34_zps

I didn't get a picture of my Apple Jack hat because it was rushed out on commission on Christmas, but here is the design schematics. I will be making another AJ hat as soon as I finish my two works in progress.

a926a53f-12f3-4bbb-b617-4c2c69c6bccd_zpsShadow bolt hat schematics. Just finished the actual hat, will have pics up probably next week hopefully.

Currently finishing up Fluttershy at the moment.

Also, King Sombra figure. The hair, crown, armor, and cape are sculpted, high gloss coat and hand painted.

2_zps70a32df5.jpg

Edited by Antidaeophobia