Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private 1 x1 with Ahri of the Wind

Dovashy

"Get off of me" Tiabelle said before using her magic to fire a kinetic bolt at the stallion to push him off of her. "Where is Flurry and what have you done with her" Tiabelle asked as she charged another kinetic bolt. "Who are you and why did you tackle me to the ground also" Tiabelle asked

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The stallion backed away from the mare, with his front hooves in the air with surrender as she charged another bolt.

"Flurry, Flurry..?" he repeated thinking, then he remembered. 

"I don't know that is," he lied "Please don't hurt me, I thought you were coming to attack me, that's why I tackled you."

"You're lying" Tiabelle said. "I know you have her so where is she" Tiabelle said as she sent a kinetic hold on the stallion holding him in place. "You pony-napped her and it seems as though you were looking for something when you destroyed her house" Tiabelle said

The Stallion, unable to escape from the mare's magic grip. Afriad to what she might do to him, he finally told her the truth. 

"We have her captive, she's in the cave.. we were looking for a key we thought she had but we got the wrong pony, now please let me go!" The Stallion blurted out. 

"The Key!? great they want it" Tiabelle thought. "I have a better idea" Tiabelle said before knocking the stallion. "You want the key then you're going to have to do better then that..." Tiabelle said as she went deeper into the cave and saw Flurry. "Flurry!" Tiablee ran over to her

Flurry looked up to see Tiabelle running towards her. 

"No!" She shouted, and the other captor jumped from the shadows, grabbing Tiabelle in a headlock. They struggled for a while, until there was loud yelp, and the captor screamed out in pain. Max had sunked his teeth into the other ponies leg, who let Tiabelle go as she attempted to fling Max off her leg.  

"Thank you Max" Tiabelle said before going to Flurry. "Flurry I'm getting you out of here..." Tiabelle said as her horn glowed and broke the restraints and looked to the pony. "Max get back I'll handle this" Tiabelle said as her horn glowed once more and waited for max to get away from the pony.

Max leapt back to sniff a piece of ground near the wall of the cave. As the pony he'd bitten begun to grown and stir, he turned around and growled at them angrily. The pony stopped moving, and became silent. Guarding Flurry and Tiabelle whilst they worked on the restraints. 

Tiabelle finished taking off the restraints and got Flurry on her back. "Let's get you back home so you can rest" Tiabelle said as she left the cave with Flurry on her back. "Lets go Max" Tiabelle said calling max over. She left the cave and headed back to Flurrys house

Flurry moved on Tiabelle, and there was an awkward silence.

Finally Flurry broke it, "Those ponies were looking for you.. They wanted some sort of key.. Did you know them?"

Her weary mind was filled with questions, questions about the keys, questions about the ponies who'd ponynapped her.  

• 1 month later...

((OH MY CELESTIA I am so sorry Dovashy I was in car accident and then once I was out of the hospital I had to go to my grand parents house for a while. I really hope you can forgive me please Dovashy I really didn't mean to leave without saying anything please forgive me))

(edited)

(@ @Ahri of the Wind How could I hold you responsible for being in a car accident? There is really no reason to ask for forgiveness, as it was truly not your fault. I hope you're okay, and recovering from the experience. I was worried about what had happened, since I hadn't heard a word from you for such a long time, and I'm glad you're okay. How would you like to proceed? On a side note, can we use the http://mlpforums.com/topic/96403-1-x1-rp-with-ahri-of-the-wind/ to talk, so we don't get into trouble with the mods for not using our OOC chat.) 

Edited by Dovashy

((Okay thank you for your forgiveness and we can just continue it from where it suddenly stopped))

"Yes I know them...I'm not friends with them either way but...I was hoping I lost them...I could live normally finally but they came and now this happened...I'm sorry Flurry when I get you home I'm going to leave I didn't mean to get you in all of this" Tiabelle said