Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Wolves Vs. Ponies

Pinkazoid

Haste yawns "okay" she flies towards her dorm

(so weird how I yawn when I read or type yawn xD)

(time skip to the morning?)

(Time skip to when Me(Blaze) and the other wolves attack the school again, Pink)

Blaze wakes up in the middle of the night and notices its the ideal time to attack the school again and she wakes Razor up saying "I think we could launch an attack on the School."

Blaze slowly follows the wolves "Lets get this done." she said as she grinned and spread her wings and took off to look for any ponies outside, not finding any at the time she landed and whispered to Razor "All clear, So far." and closed in on the school with the rest of the wolves.

Haste's eyes open as she hears a howl **....are they back?** she thinks to herself she looks at the side of her bed the bat lays on the ground "mmmm...." she flies into a cloud, right above the school, not seen by the wolves or Blaze

But unlucky for Haste, Blaze happens to ascend to the same altitude as her and notices her "PONY!" she yells alerting all the wolves of Haste and Blaze goes higher than Haste and divebombs her, going fast enough to start a sonic rainboom and bring her down "You are DEAD, Haste!" She yells as the Sonic rainboom cone forms around her

Razor thinks about going in through the window again then thinks ot himself they more then likely already know we are here he then Runs fulls speed at the Front door of the school crashing into it making it fly off its hinges into the wall behind it.

Haste stood up groggily "Oh no you don't!" she flew with her amazing speed towards Blaze, and put her hooves on top of her "you traitor! how dare yo make allies with the wolves?!" she snarled at Blaze

Blaze decides to start being a cannable, and she bites Haste REALLY hard on her hoof "HOW YOU LIKE THAT HASTE?!?!" and then she flips herself and keeps a hoof on Haste bringing her down.

Haste waves her hoof that got bitten and bucks Blaze off with her back hooves and flies up

"You just spend the a few hours with the wolves , you're trying to eat a pony, I underestimated you Blaze" she grinned

(edited)

Blaze slows down, jumps up and digs her teeth into Hastes back, making a huge scar straight down the back, she then lets Haste die from her huge bite and gallops off towards Night Flash agains

Edited by Octavia91

Haste stands "so basically, all you can do is bite?" she flew fast catching up to her **she doesn't know what's she getting into...** she flew faster until she was in front of her, and bucked her in the face, she yelped when the pain from the bite stung as she bucked, she was bleeding but it wasn't going to stop her... yet

"I can do alot more than bite, Haste, but I like to make it fair for your puny abilities, else i would use the full brunt of my wings and magic on you." Blaze replied as she got back up and flew past her and went up stairs.

"PUNY?" she flew towards her pushing her through a window "How 'bout I show you how puny I am?" she grinned at her

(as you can probably tell, Haste is using her stupidity to make Blaze mad )

(edited)

Haste was getting weaker "you really do have problems" she stands weakly "you come to this school like a regular student, you gained our trust, and then deceive you us by joining them" points a hoof to the forest "what do you even think they'll make of you when they kill us? huh?" she grinned "they'll kill you too, you might kill me, but at least I know I'll die as a loyal friend instead of a TRAITOR" she stomped her hoof at the ground, and she weakly returned to her normal pose, a stern look on her face "....to believe I tried to help you..." her legs collapsed and she fell with a 'thud' and closed her eyes

(she's not dead she just fainted)

Edited by Pinkie Pie (Pinkazoid!)

(edited)

Blaze just hovered there then said "Oh God, have I done....." she lands and tries to use her magic to heal Haste "I'm So sorry, Haste, I'm just.....So so sorry" she then uses her magic to strangle herself

Edited by Octavia91

Haste wakes up and looks around until she sees Blaze strangling herself,"uhhh..." her head was running,**she tried to kill us, but I can't let her die....** she made up her mind "Blaze!" she shouted at her