Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony Pet Play Date - post pictures of your pets

DrOphthalmos

Noticed there is a thread for posting pictures of ourselves but I thought it would be fun to also post pictures of our critters.

Here's my cat Moogle when he was a kitten - just look at how shiny green his light reflex is!

Posted Image

I have a second cat named Aaron.

Here's Aaron:

Posted Image

So get to posting and share your pets. :)

Edited by DrOphthalmos
  • Brohoof 2

This is Ringo:

Posted Image

This is Blue:

Posted Image

All they ever do is sleep. That is it. Never before have I seen them do anything apart from sleep or perhaps bring a mangled bird into my household. My cats do about as much work as a carrot, a long dead carrot.

• Brohoof 2

Thats a days job, 5 dogs, 9 cats, chickens and alot of other animals here.

Here is a video I made awhile back to show how a couple of our dogs(formerly abused)had adapted to our family ;) Eldar, our oldest dog, is a master at helping other animals, he is the father an guardian of all.

My sons best friend, and they are inseparable, been that way since he was an infant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GbJErx925I

Our youngest stb, Rommel, playing with my daughter(he is huge not, at 1 year old he is closing in on 180 pounds)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEhq3etpI30

Going to post more pics etc, just dont on that computer right now :lol:

• Brohoof 1

All they ever do is sleep. That is it. Never before have I seen them do anything apart from sleep or perhaps bring a mangled bird into my household. My cats do about as much work as a carrot, a long dead carrot.

Well, if they are going outside, isn't that where all their energy is spent? :lol:

Sleepy kitties are cute kitties.

You really ARE a Fluttershy! Good job picking your avatar!

The reason Fluttershy appeals to me so much, is exactly because she cares so much about animals :wub:

A few more pics then:

Its good to be a dog!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Eldar with his "flock". For some reason the chickens look at him as the leader, rather hilarious having the dog stalked by a flock of chickens :lol:

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

My Wittle Pudgy Wudgy! :wub: (Westlie the Westie if you don't want to say it with a wub face)

Posted Image

Posted Image