Name: Silverhoof

Birthday: 04/23/1982

Race: unicorn

Profession: Book and Magical artifact shop owner

Eye color: Turquoise

Mane color: Two tone: A dark navy, in a combination of a vibrant turquoise

Mane style: long and shaggy

Coat color: Deep Rich navy

Cutie Mark: a book (symbolizing a love for knowledge and the hunt for the unknown, “like trying to find a golden sentence buried deep in a book”)

Special talent: A knack for finding rare things, treasure hunting

Biography:

Born to hard working parents, his father being an earth pony and mother being a unicorn, silverhoof was unusual as he refused to be given a hand out in life. After their death just from a long and loved life he received a decent fortune from their savings. With this he opened a shop, built his home, and gave half of this fortune to the needy.

Being a well versed unicorn, He was accepted into Celestia’s school for gifted unicorns, but not as Celestia’s protégé, although he wouldn’t that, but it wouldn’t happen. His studies focus on unusual magic, and artifact identification. After the school he attended Canterlot University, where he continued his love of artifact knowledge.

He has a problem with his competitive side, and sometimes he lets it get the better of him. He is never afraid of a challenge and is willing to help out anypony in almost anyway, but he is no pushover. He will stand up for himself if needed, but he often just lets this roll of his back. His prized possession was book of magic written by star swirl the breaded himself. He has never tried any of the magic in it, for fear of damaging it.

He also has Psychometry and can use his ability to identify artifacts easily. While it is possible and quite easy to use this on other ponies, he doesn’t, unless they ask him to. It can go deep into their minds, seeing things deeply personal, and he feels that would be immoral of him. This ability is spell produced from one of his earliest finds. He was too eager to use it, and didn’t realize it can flare up and at those times, any thing he touches will surge his mind with knowledge. Causing a sensational overload and him to go into a sezure-ish like state, the only way to stop this completely once started is to render him unconscious.

(my real me)

hi, i'm william, i'm goofy, and wacky, i love pinkie pie and twilight sparkle the most, i enjoy reading and stuff, i read anything from stuff to "stuff" i could care less, as long as it good... i really have found happiness in my brony friends

• Brohoof 1