Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello Everypony

KPackratt

Hello. My name is Kaz. I'm 24 years old. My interests are retro gaming, old computer software and hardware, vintage AV equipment and formats, drawing, and video editing.

My favorite Mane 6 ponies are Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie.

I discovered MLP Forums when I Google image searched for MLP fanart and one of the results brought me to a thread here, afterwards I started browsing topics and decided to join.

I became a Brony in 2013, when I started seeing people using MLP profile pics on the online communities I visited back then, which made me want to check out the show to see if I would like it.

• Brohoof 3
  • smile 1

(edited)

Hi there! I became a brony back in 2019, when I was 25. Welcome to the forums! I think you'll really like it here. My favorite Mane Six ponies are Twilight, Applejack and Rainbow Dash and my favorite G5 ones are Sunny, Hitch, Zipp and Misty Brightdawn. Also I joined the site just a few days ago myself so I'm fairly new here too. As far as how devoted I am to the fandom, I plan to be a brony for literally the rest of my life. I have a couple of friends who want to too.

Edited by Princess Sunny

(edited)

8 hours ago, KPackratt said:

Why yes, I do collect retro video games.

You like retro video game stuff? Me too! I'm a retro gaming NERD! Let's be friends on here! I especially love old Nintendo gaming stuff from the 70s and 80s. And Mario Bros. stuff! Also, my favorite retro consoles are the Nintendo NES, and the Super Nintendo.

Edited by Princess Sunny

4 hours ago, Brony Number 42 said:

@KPackratt what old consoles do you have?

Atari 2600, 2 NESes (a front loader and a top loader), 2 Sega Genesis (Model 1 and 2), 3 SNESes (one of them is a Super Famicom), Sega 32X, Sega Saturn, 3 PS1s (one original and two slims), N64, Sega Dreamcast, PS2, 2 XBOXes (both modded), GameCube, XBOX 360 E, and 3 Wiis (two are the original revision and the third is the later Family Edition revision without GameCube compatibility).

• Brohoof 2