Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Mercenaries

Skullbuster

Link to OOC Topic: http://mlpforums.com/topic/18219-mercenaries/page__pid__403255#entry403255

you are a mercenary, you are assigned jobs to get money to buy bigger and better gear at the store(in the OOC thread), you have the option of working with or against eachother

in between missions you will be at a base until the mission starts

you start at base

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

Delta 42 was standing around the base, leaning on a wall, waiting for his next assignment.

He knew it would be a tough job, as they had hired some more mercenary's to complete this task.

He waited impatiently, hoping the mission would start soon.

Edited by GLaMOS (AceCord)

Splinter had been wiping the blood off his hooves as fire glared violently behind him. He grabbed his phone and dialed Delta 42. ''The target is dead... Sadly we ha to do it the hard way.'' Said Splinter as rolling his eyes.

Splinter had been wiping the blood off his hooves as fire glared violently behind him. He grabbed his phone and dialed Delta 42. ''The target is dead... Sadly we ha to do it the hard way.'' Said Splinter as rolling his eyes.

Delta Replied, "Where are you? I thought you were back at base?" Delta said curiously.

''Some Freak had a quick job. Couldn't resist, It was worth it. I'm coming up on the base. See ya there.'' Said Splinter as reloading his M9 Pistol and hanging up the phone.

Delta put his finger on his communicater. "Command, When does the mission start? It's getting awfully boring over here." Delta asked.

Splinter kicked the door open. ''Guess who's back with 500$ ?'' Said Splinter as rolling his hoof across the scroll of money.

"500$? Not much compared to what I've been payed before." Delta cockily responded.

''Oh shut up... I spent all of my money on that RPG. Then I lost it last week.'' Said Splinter as shrugging. ''Also it was a fist fight with the goddamn guy until this popped out of his pocket. Completely loaded, Works Perfectly, and it's pretty much the greatest pistol I have seen in a while now.'' Said Splinter as dropping the M9 Pistol on a nearby table.

"Hmm....... reminds me of the M6G Personal Defense Weapon System, that thing was a life saver." Delta replied.

He went over to sleeping area and layed down, knowing he would need the extra energy for the mission, and with that he fell asleep.

''I'm going to practice some stealth.'' Said Splinter as jumping on the table as not making a single sound. He jumped and sneaked through the room without a single crack being heard.

(edited)

(2 Hours later)

Delta got up, he thought to himself "I better get some practice, It would be better to be ready"

He headed to the training course and rushed under the bard wire, climbing the wall as fast as he could.

(edited)

~EDIT~

No longer participating. Post deleted.

Edited by Polish Buffawalrus Grell

(edited)

(http://mlpforums.com...imson-dusk-r537)

Crimson strode in coolly. "Hey boys," she tossed out, tossing a few bloody knives on the table. "Sorry, I had a few PERSONAL ponies to take out. Did I miss anything?"

(Please put your character in the OOC thread.)

Delta got over the wall and picked up a gun. He fired it rapidly at the targets, ripping through them with his bullets.

Splinter popped his head out from behind a target dummy. ''Nice Shot.'' Said Splinter as somersaulting onto the rope above the training dummy.

"Don't you think you should get out of the firing range?" Delta questioning Splinter.

He proceeded to grab the sniper and practice his skills.

''This is sort of my thing. If I get hit. Good for me. If I don't? Woo!'' Said Splinter as dropping from the rope and landing on one hoof. ''Did Command tell us anything yet?'' Said Splinter as grabbing a M4A1 from the weapons table and landing a perfect shot on a training dummy.

"No not yet, I'm hoping we get some information about the mission soon though." replied Delta anxiously.

He popped a perfect headshot on a dummy

"BOOM HEADSHOT!" yelled Delta.

''Good Shot!'' Said Splinter as reloading his M4A1. ''How did your last mission go?'' Said Splinter to Delta as shooting a few bullets into the wall.

"On it!" Delta replied to command,

"Oh and Splinter, I would rather not get into that. Its horrible stuff."

Delta responded.

(Gonna Respond?)

at the breifing room

the commander is looking over a table, "alright agents, this mission is located here in the jungle in south america" he points to a smart board with a picture of the jungle, with a small encampment "we need you to go in and blow up this compound, it is heavly gaurded" he points to an area a few miles from the camp "you will be air droped in this area, sucessful completion of this mission will yeild 8000$, any questions?"

"No questions sir." Delta responded, Happy that the mission had finally started.