It's time for me to go.
I no longer feel at home, or welcome on these forums. In fact, to be perfectly honest, I feel quite hated.
I have my reasons, but I'm not going to elaborate any further, because I do not want to give certain people the satisfaction of an answer. I will say, though, that there is certain amount of elitism in the air here. I'm leaving you to figure out what that means.
I do realize that my time here was very short (just over three months), but in that short time, I made
Happy independence day to all my fellow Finns everywhere.
Don't you ever dare to forget that, no matter what anyone says, you live in a truly great country, and even though we have gone through some tough and dark times in the past, we've still always pulled through, and prevailed.
We Finns know what it feels like to fight against a very real possibility of losing your freedom and independence on your own soil, and that is something what most other countries will never truly understand, or hav
I'm tired of seeing all these status updates in my profile feed.
If you're actually interested in chatting with me and getting to know me, please, by all means, add me to your friends list, but if all you're ever going to do is post SA's, do me a favor and don't send me a friend request, because I don't want to see this crap anymore.
Have you ever:
1. Skipped class? - I used to skip shit tons of classes when I was still in school
2. Done drugs? - Yes.
3. Self harmed? - Jesus. How many times must I answer this one? Yes, I have.
4. Drank? - Of course not. Pfft.
5. Shoplifted? - Dozens of times.
6. Gotten a tattoo? - I have three tattoos. Getting a fourth one made as soon as humanly possible.
7. Broken up with someone? - No, but two people have broken up with me.
What's your favorite:
8. Show? - MLP: FIM
1. Are you satisfied with the way your life is right now? - Again, for the most part.
2. Do you drink enough water? - I drink around four cups of water every day. I guess that's enough.
3. When was the last time you ate at Burger King? - I've never eaten at Burger King.
4. Do you prefer the beach or the mountains? - Mountains.
5. How do you usually feel when you wake up on a morning? - Implying I wake up in the *morning*. My circadian rhythm is essentially nonexistent, and I sleep whenever I
1. Do you have any regrets? - Yes.
2. Do you have a deep, dark secret? - If I told you, it wouldn't be my deep, dark secret anymore.
3. Have you ever hurt someone? - Many people.
4. Have you ever self-harmed? - I can't even begin to count how many times.
5. How would you like to be remembered? - As a man of the world, a dad, and a musician.
6. Who are the three most important people in your life? - My dad, my mom, and my sister.
7. Was there one event that changed your life and the way you
1. Any scars? - One on my left brow, and too many on my arms to count.
2. Relationship status? - Taken. Sort of... it's complicated, okay?
3. Crush? - Derpy Hooves.
4. Kissed anyone? - Plenty of people.
5. Coke or Pepsi? - Pepsi all the way.
6. Someone you hate? - Axl Rose.
7. Best Friends? - Superlucky13, and a few other people.
8. Have you ever done alcohol or drugs? - I have. Both.
9. What's your dream job? - Musician.
10. Ever been in love? - As in actual love, and not just