• entries
    106
  • comments
    361
  • views
    21507


7 Comments


Recommended Comments

If you keep labeling yourself prematurely instead of just deciding you like what you like when you like it that may be whats causing the potential inconsistencies.

  • Brohoof 1

Share this comment


Link to comment
1 minute ago, CuriUndersXeno said:

If you keep labeling yourself prematurely instead of just deciding you like what you like when you like it that may be whats causing the potential inconsistencies.

What do you mean?

Share this comment


Link to comment

Like um, deciding you must be transgender when evidence presents itself, you suddenly decide you must be that, then when you are interested in guys sometimes, you feel like you are suddenly bi which contradicts being lesbian. If you slowed down and stopped labeling you might recognize it changes based on mood or such.

Like sometimes people have a favorite food, sometimes they change their minds, sometimes they put it up or down on their list of favorites, or completely get sick of it. So someone writing on a biography, 'my favorite food is icecream' then later 'turns out my favorite food is pizza, I'm a pizza lover now'. Why not just say you like pizza sometimes, and you like icecream sometimes? Easy, don't need to worry about describing yourself with a definition, can just say 'I am not in the mood' for liking guys right now, or such, this way you also don't inconsistently present yourself to others, and you don't feel as turbulent if you contribute it to whatever you are in the mood for. I mean it could be 'gender fluid'. But the labels don't really matter as much as how you feel, and if you feel differently its going to contradict a label you give yourself, so I just think it'd be easier to not have labels.

Anyways, if your mind keeps changing involving transexuality, then theres a chance after you go through with a procedure you may change your mind again. So that's more important to note I think.

  • Brohoof 1

Share this comment


Link to comment
2 minutes ago, CuriUndersXeno said:

Like um, deciding you must be transgender when evidence presents itself, you suddenly decide you must be that, then when you are interested in guys sometimes, you feel like you are suddenly bi which contradicts being lesbian. If you slowed down and stopped labeling you might recognize it changes based on mood or such.

Like sometimes people have a favorite food, sometimes they change their minds, sometimes they put it up or down on their list of favorites, or completely get sick of it. So someone writing on a biography, 'my favorite food is icecream' then later 'turns out my favorite food is pizza, I'm a pizza lover now'. Why not just say you like pizza sometimes, and you like icecream sometimes? Easy, don't need to worry about describing yourself with a definition, can just say 'I am not in the mood' for liking guys right now, or such, this way you also don't inconsistently present yourself to others, and you don't feel as turbulent if you contribute it to whatever you are in the mood for. I mean it could be 'gender fluid'. But the labels don't really matter as much as how you feel, and if you feel differently its going to contradict a label you give yourself, so I just think it'd be easier to not have labels.

Anyways, if your mind keeps changing involving transexuality, then theres a chance after you go through with a procedure you may change your mind again. So that's more important to note I think.

Your right and i have been hiding the real me for ages cause my family will not accept me.

Share this comment


Link to comment

When I replied to the status, I was thinking, oh, do normal families hug each other, was I neglected growing up? lol But you got it worse than me, my mom is rather tolerant. Too tolerant even, well, at times. I wouldn't be anywhere if I didn't have family helping me. Idk what to say, other than, good luck. Also, friends would go a long way for you. Gotta stand on your own two feet also, then your whoever supported you can feel proud and you can have some stability.

  • Brohoof 1

Share this comment


Link to comment
3 minutes ago, CuriUndersXeno said:

When I replied to the status, I was thinking, oh, do normal families hug each other, was I neglected growing up? lol But you got it worse than me, my mom is rather tolerant. Too tolerant even, well, at times. I wouldn't be anywhere if I didn't have family helping me. Idk what to say, other than, good luck. Also, friends would go a long way for you. Gotta stand on your own two feet also, then your whoever supported you can feel proud and you can have some stability.

Very true.

Share this comment


Link to comment

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.