Has anypony here ever thought of spellcheck

Sunshower Raindrops

If you have chrome you have one installed already. Same with people on IOS devices. So while it would be nice, most people already have an in browser one, and I think even IE has a plugin for it.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Considering most browsers have and add-on for it I imagine it's not really neccisary to add it onto sites. o3o

Edited by SaffronSunset

Ov8xfc7.png

Hi there, . As this topic is a suggestion for MLP Forums, I have moved it from the Pony.fm forum section to Feedback & Suggestions. The former should only be used to discuss Pony.fm, a site within Poniverse but separate from MLP Forums.

MLPFSignature.png.59d9585b08bc894da6c58dade70c9bab.png

Spellcheck stopped working for me on this site for a while, but taking notice again, it appears to be back. Not sure what kind of issue it was, but Firefox was probably just mad at the site for that week.

As others have mentioned, browser spell-checkers are norm. Not sure how needed this is.

• Brohoof 2

fSnYzne.png

(edited)

I dont suppose we can have spell check here. As said above, spell check is available as a browser add on and a feature on several smartphones. Also, the forum is powered by the ip board software,which yet does not have this feature

Edited by Lyeco

610rrcE.jpg

Signature by Me

Made with Word and Repix

I want your request in my request shop  :( Click Here-> http://mlpforums.com...p/#entry1729814

Spellcheck stopped working for me on this site for a while, but taking notice again, it appears to be back. Not sure what kind of issue it was, but Firefox was probably just mad at the site for that week.

As others have mentioned, browser spell-checkers are norm. Not sure how needed this is.

I don't think my browser has a spellcheck actually, but that's ok, I usually just use google whenever I need to spell something (I can usually tell if it doesn't look right). I use Opera browser so there's prob an add on for it though......

post-14802-0-64857600-1401487735.png

Here's a HUGE thank you to the make of this gorgeous signature!! Credit to Pinkamena Dianne Pie

My Johari window - http://kevan.org/johari?name=kelseymarie805