Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Hunted

Firehearted

I'm taking one more slot and that's all. And it has to be my the before the actions starts which will be fast.

http://mlpforums.com/topic/100105-hunted/#entry2696754

Atlas stepped out of the taxi cab which sped off as soon as he was clear.

"This is the place. I don't like it..." Atlas stepped into the lobby. It fancy. A couple couches in a sitting area with a large desk and a single receptionist her hair in a bun.

"Ma'am, I'm here to see Silver Sheath" Her ears perked up at the uttering of that name. "78th floor first door on your right"

"Thank you ma'am"

"Celestia watch over you" She muttered as he left for the elevator. After a long ride the doors opened and Atlas followed her instructions. He opened the door to find a conference room with a large wooden table in the middle with four briefcases sitting on it. Rows of TV screens lined the room all turned off. Four ponies in suits stand together int he corner chatting just glancing at Atlas as he walks in. A single pony also in a suit is near the door and instantly lights up once Atlas is inside.

"Mister Lightfeather! Great you could come!"

"Yes. What is this about?"

"I'll begin once our other guests arrive" A tall, strong pony stepped form behind Atlas. "Don't mind him. He's just checking for anything... illegal..." The tough looking pony body searched Atlas pulling Atlas's revolver out from his pocket.

"I'm going to want that back" Atlas shot to the still smiling pony. "You'll get it back in due time. We don't want anyone cheating" Atlas stood about his guard up. Who were these other "guests?"

Swiggly scratched the pavement below him, the doors opened and Swiggly took a step into the lobby.

A change of atmosphere made the hair on his coat stand.

"Evening Ms."

Swiggly paused and listened as the large room swallowed up his words.

"Ms. I'm looking for a pony by the name of "Silver Sheath"

Swiggly pulled out the letter from his bag and waved it at the mare.

"The pony sent me this letter, just in case you need proof"

(edited)

Roac calmly walks in, nonchalantly flashing his copy of his letter to the guards. As he walked in, they stopped him and confiscated a taser, conveniently hidden inside one of his leg warmers.

He called an elevator to the 78th floor, and walked into the room where the other two guests were.

He regards the the other guests with a cold gaze. ~So, Daring Don't and a ninja? I'd better hope that this Silver Sheath guy doesn't want us to reenact The Hunger Games~

The griffon walks by, causing you all to ask yourselves, "Why doesn't he have any wings?"

Edited by Roac

• 2 weeks later...

@@SwigglySwiggly,

"You're good. 78th floor first door on your right"

@,

"You must be Mister Roac. Welcome! Please take a seat while we wait for the other guests" He clapped his hooves together. "Iron!" The big pony came over once more and took all the weapons the griffon may have been carrying. He walked off to tell the other ponies in suits something which made them look over. 

"You must be another one of these 'guests' he keeps going on about. Name's Atlas. Any idea what we're doing here? I just got a mysterious letter in the mail. Normally nothing I'd look into to but it seemed urgent"

@@Firehearted,

"Urgent, as in it said that your life depended on coming here?"

He exhales and flexes his claws.

"I have a bad feeling about this. My advice; try and befriend the other 'guests' while you still can."

After giving away that pearl of advice, he outstretches his claw to shake.

"Roac Dustfeather. Pleased to meet you... Nice hat, by the way."

Swiggly stepped out of the elevator and watched Roac and Silver exchange shakes.

"Sorry for interrupting, you must be Mr.Silver from what I just heard"

Swiggly walked towards the two and stopped a few meters back.

Swiggly gestured his hoof to Roac "I'll wait until you're done with him"

@@SwigglySwiggly,

"You are?" Silver looked at him confused than he smiled warmly. "Mister Swiggly! Good you could show. Please join the others. We should begin shortly and we will tell you why you are here"

@,

"Pretty much. I don't like it either. And thanks" He smiled smartly at the complement of his fez. 

Right before Mister Re exited the elevator, he pressed all of the buttons from 78 to 1. He thought That'll show'em to not give me threatening letters... that I accepted... He sighed. The morning or day was't cutting out to be the best one, maybe the worst. He entered the room with great suspicion.

"There are one too many TV''s here but hello everybody regardless."