Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Art!

Bibliotecka

Hi! I just realised that I never got around to making a topic about my art! I've been making MLP art since mid-2011. This is just a little bit of the more recent stuff I've been working on. You can find all of my newer stuff on http://rb-d.deviantart.com/ and http://rb-dashing.tumblr.com/. I hope you all like, and thanks for looking!

vinyl_portrait_by_rb_d-d7jm0u0.png

spitfire__by_rb_d-d7i6bi1.png

lightning_dust_by_rb_d-d7n0urs.png

octavia_melody_by_rb_d-d7lzds2.png

Thanks!

• Brohoof 15

Not bad, me gusta! I love your stuff man.

Hahaha, thank you! :D

Im loving that Lightning Dust :wub:

Good job,they look smokin' B)

Awh thanks! That's great. LD is the most recent one out of them - hopefully gonna get more stuff done soon though.

(edited)

Pretty good I like it you don't see me likeing art everyday. :)

Ha, thanks! Glad I got you to like some stuff. :P

Wow, all of that is amazing! Especially your Spitfire piece

Thanks very much! Yeah that's one of the ones I'm really happy with.

That's fantastic! What software do you use? If you don't mind me asking  :P

Thank you! I use Photoshop CS6 on a MacBook Air. Right now I'm using a Wacom Bamboo, but I'm buying an Intuos Pro next month.

Edited by Bibliotecka

Roughly, how long does each one take you? I have PSCS6 but I use illustrator CS6 ^^

Well it depends a lot on things like pose (where easier poses take less time to get right). The guide and sketch will probably take me about an hour for me to be happy with. Lineart takes quite a while - probably 3-4 hours. Colouring only takes about 30 minutes. The shading will probably take about an hour or two. So anywhere between 5 hours and 7, I'd say.

• Brohoof 1

This looks amazing! I'm loving your work, keep it up, you're doing a wonderful job!

Thanks! I really wanna get more done - it's just a case of finding the time.

Oooooo~ I love it! ^3^

Great job! I'll give you a watch on dA and follow on Tumblr.

Awh thank you! That's really nice of you! All of my main art gets posted on both, but I also post WIPs and things on Tumblr.

• Brohoof 1

Thanks! I really wanna get more done - it's just a case of finding the time.

Awh thank you! That's really nice of you! All of my main art gets posted on both, but I also post WIPs and things on Tumblr.

You receive many cookies for all the Vinyl Scratch. =w=

But of course! :D

OH WOW!!! :o I wish I can do that stuff!! I'm still blooming. I'm still at level 1 were I make my ponies from bases :P I can draw them on paper extremely good but I'm still getting the hang of Drawing stuff on the computers :3 lol i'll get there some day ^_^  I hope.

Oh my gosh, these are beautiful! I love them so much, especially the Spitfire one!

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?! 

attachicon.gif140253154891.jpg

Awh thanks! That is one of my favourites too. I love Spitfire, so I'm glad I managed to get that one to a place where I am happy with it.

Instawatch'd on DA, broski. Good stuff.

Awh, thanks! <3

OH WOW!!! :o I wish I can do that stuff!! I'm still blooming. I'm still at level 1 were I make my ponies from bases :P I can draw them on paper extremely good but I'm still getting the hang of Drawing stuff on the computers :3 lol i'll get there some day ^_^  I hope.

Hehe, thank you! ^^;

Just keep trying! I'm sure you are doing just great. :D

• 3 weeks later...