Fallout: Las Pegasus

NightGuard

(edited)

So..I'm making a fanfic about Fallout: New Vegas...and I need your help.

I will write the story based on the events of New Vegas. Benny shoots you, wake up...you know the usual. :)

What I wanna know is, does anypony else want help?

I need artwork of Benny as a pony and some writers to get the ball rolling. I will provide as much New Vegas info and Writing ability as possible.

I hope I can make this project good :D

Benny photo here..

http://images.wikia.com/fallout/images/archive/c/c9/20110120140817!Benny_FNV.jpg

Edited by NightGuard

Yeah, the only problem is that the idea's taken. Several fanfics – more specifically Fallout Equestria: New Pegasus and Fallout Equestria: Viva Las Pegasus. I have to admit, the New Pegas/ New Pegasus/ Las Pegasus – whatever you want to call it – idea is pretty overused and gets tasteless quickly if you don't pull it off well. 

Personally, I think it's more interesting if you start off in an area of Equestria that has a lack of mentioning and build up there, rather than reusing a place that's already been "developed" upon. The only exception is when you're going for a more comical perspective (there are a few FO:E random comedies); in that case, you can loosen up a bit, but you still need to develop the story onto an exciting path in some way.