Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Ponies High School

RainbowDashiscool

(edited)

Ok I needed to make a new rp of my "Sims pony high school" since there was to many post's that I could not keep up with and the sims stuff needed to be out of the rp.

If you want to sign up please use this sign up here:

Story is in the sign ups forum.
Characters signed up:
1.Felicia(Lightfire's ponyfied shelf ©) Info here: http://mlpforums.com..._/felicia-r5718
2.Light Fire(Lightfire's pony oc ©) age:16
3.Blaze Wing(Izaya Orihara's oc©)Info here:http://mlpforums.com...me-stryke-r2696
4. Skull Dust(Waterfall's oc©) no info because i try too go onto the link that shows his oc's info and i clicked it and it turned back too the same page where he commented in sign up page.
5.Hank (kappa214's oc©) Info here: http://mlpforums.com...rs/_/hank-r1047
6.Boss Jessica(A boss of sim ponies high school oc made by Lightfire ©)
7.Teacher Kelly (A Teacher of sim ponies high school a oc made by Lightfire ©)
8.Stardust Bassfreq (]Sassy the Sasquatch's oc)© Age:17 Info here: http://mlpforums.com...-bassfreq-r5453
9:Sugar heart(sugar Heart's oc)©
Info here:she is 16 she is sweet kind and straight up just cute her coat is white and her mane is futtershys mane and she is an alicorn but she has a pointy horn and peagus wings instead of alicorn wings and her cuite mark is a neon hear for here sweetness.

10:alianora ( The Lava Queen's oc)©

This rp is based off of: Mlp©
Start when you wan't too.
Rules:
1.Be nice
2.No bullying
3.In this high school you must keep it pg-13 because theres kids around here and teens at ages:13,14,15,16,17 years of age.
4.You can flirt with pony stallions and mares or flirt with you're boyfriend or girlfriends ponysona's and ponyfied pony of them

Edited by Felicia

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(I dont know if Sugar heartskull, Kappa, will come back)

((Also Im Changing Flames name to Blaze Wing))

(((re we still keeping the dark pasts and everythig???)))

Blaze smiled as he arrived at the new school he was enrolled in. "First day of school has started...I first need to get my schedule first" Blaze said as he headed to the principles office.

(I dont know if Sugar heartskull, Kappa, will come back)

((Also Im Changing Flames name to Blaze Wing))

(((re we still keeping the dark pasts and everythig???)))

Blaze smiled as he arrived at the new school he was enrolled in. "First day of school has started...I first need to get my schedule first" Blaze said as he headed to the principles office.

(Me ethier it's been long)

(Ok)

(Sure).

Principle Jack sees a new student and saids "Hi,Are you here to enroll in this school? if you are I need you're name and age to accept you into a classroom there's different classroom's for different age's so that's why we need you're age" As Principle Jack said to Blaze Wing.

(Not sure if I'm doing this right, but here i go!)

Alianora looked around as she approached the high school, she had never been with so many other ponies before. She had to act like she belonged. She guessed that the first step to doing that would be to enroll in the school. But how? She saw a sign that said principal's office. Maybe that's where she should go?

She walked in the room and saw two other ponies. "Hello? Is this where I enroll?" She asked.

"My name is Blaze Wing my age is 17" Blaze wing said smiling. "Also it is very nice to meet you Principle Jack" Blaze said before hearing the voice of a mare. "I should probably move now so that other ponies can enroll themselves also" Blaze Wing said as he moved out of the way

(Not sure if I'm doing this right, but here i go!) Alianora looked around as she approached the high school, she had never been with so many other ponies before. She had to act like she belonged. She guessed that the first step to doing that would be to enroll in the school. But how? She saw a sign that said principal's office. Maybe that's where she should go? She walked in the room and saw two other ponies. "Hello? Is this where I enroll?" She asked.

(You're doing it right)

Principle Jack replies "Hi,Yes this is where you enroll I need you to tell me you're name and age only then I will assign you to you're classroom".

"My name is Blaze Wing my age is 17" Blaze wing said smiling. "Also it is very nice to meet you Principle Jack" Blaze said before hearing the voice of a mare. "I should probably move now so that other ponies can enroll themselves also" Blaze Wing said as he moved out of the way

Principle Jack replies "Just wait and sit since this new mare is gonna enroll then when I'm done assigning her to class and got her enrolled then I will tell you what classroom you're going into mr.wing".

"Please call me Blaze" Blaze said feeling strange when he was called Mr. Wing. "Being called Mr is weird to me actually" Blaze said as he sat down and waited. He pulled out his Ihoof and started playing a random song as he waited. The song was Rock n Roll by Skrillex

"Please call me Blaze" Blaze said feeling strange when he was called Mr. Wing. "Being called Mr is weird to me actually" Blaze said as he sat down and waited. He pulled out his Ihoof and started playing a random song as he waited. The song was Rock n Roll by Skrillex

Principle Jack replied "Ok then Blaze" and Principle Jack noticed Blaze was listening to his Ihoof and then Principle Jack waited for the new mare to say her name and age to be enrolled.

(Not sure if I'm doing this right, but here i go!) Alianora looked around as she approached the high school, she had never been with so many other ponies before. She had to act like she belonged. She guessed that the first step to doing that would be to enroll in the school. But how? She saw a sign that said principal's office. Maybe that's where she should go? She walked in the room and saw two other ponies. "Hello? Is this where I enroll?" She asked.

Principle Jack said to the new mare this "New mare are you going to tell me you're name and age?".

(Sorry, my computer wasn't working properly. It is now though.)

"Uh... My name's Alianora and I'm 14. I wasn't interrupting anything was I?" She said nervously. She glanced at the red stallion. THen back to the floor. If just being around two other ponies made her this nervous how would she ever be able to stay under cover?

Blaze looked up and smiled at the mare before taking his ear buds out. "Is there something wrong miss" Blaze Asked the mare. " My name is Blaze Wing by the way it's nice to meet you what is your name" Blaze said introducing himself

((I feel like I should add my changeling character at some point maybe soo))

(Not sure whether I should wait for Felicia or not. Is there a posting order? Oh, well.)

"N no, nothings wrong, I j just, am a little shy that's all. I'm Alianora by the way. You?" She was glad she was able to come up with a lie that quickly. The ponies all seem nice enough for now but then again they though she was of their own kind.

(Really bad at typing stuttering.)

"Blaze Wing is my name" Blaze said. "It is very nice to meet you Alianora" Blaze added before he felt something odd.

((Blaze is the changeling in disguise because I need a changeling OC so I thought...why not just make my oc...))

(I just remembered that rod I am in could get a bit crazy now that I said that

(edited)

( changeling hmm... I advise that you look at this, http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/alianora-r6762 Forget the stuff about Ponyville and Cockatrices however.)

"Nice to meet you too, Blaze Wing." She couldn't place it, but Alianora thought something was off about Blaze Wing. She could just be paranoid though. He seem normal enough, as well as at ease in the school, while she wanted to run out of there as fast as she could.

Edited by The Lava Queen

(Sorry, my computer wasn't working properly. It is now though.)

"Uh... My name's Alianora and I'm 14. I wasn't interrupting anything was I?" She said nervously. She glanced at the red stallion. THen back to the floor. If just being around two other ponies made her this nervous how would she ever be able to stay under cover?

(It's ok.)

Principle Jack replies "Hi there Alianora,No you're not interrupting.You're now accepted in the enrollment you're class room is 4 and the Teacher there is Teacher Kelly"."Me and Teacher Kelly are together,Tell her I said Hi" he smiled.

"Blazewing you're class is room 7,Alianora if you need help for assistance to room 4 you can say so".

"Alright  thanks Jack" Blaze said as he got up. "If you need help getting to Mrs. Kellys class I can take you there myself since I still have a bit of time before I need to get to my own class" Blaze Wing said before remembering. "Hey uh Jack...have Lightfire and Felicia enrolled yet" Blaze asked

Principle Jack replies "I'm not sure yet".

Light and Felicia come walking in.

Light looks and sees Blaze she saids "Hey" she blushes at Blaze.

Felicia saids "Principle Jack me and Light are here to enroll,So how is Teacher Kelly doing?" Felicia asked cioursly to see if Teacher Kelly has his baby. (I'm sometimes curious at some stuff).

Principle Jack  replies "I need you're name and age and Light's age please,Teacher Kelly is doing fine shes pregnant though with my baby".

Felicia replied "Remember me?,I'm Felicia age 16 but 16 in a half now which class do I go to? and Light is 16 year's old or 16 in a half too".

Principle Jack replies "Oh I forgot you were Felicia,You go to room 4 where Teacher Kelly is there and Light needs to go into room 4 to".

Light said "Which room is my bf in?".

Principle Jack replies "He is going to be in room 7".

Light replied "But I wanna be with him!".

Principle Jack replies "I'm sorry,Light Fire but the rule's have changed the 17 year old's go into room 7 and the 14 to 16 year old's go into room 4".

Light replied "I wanna be with my bf!" she cries and leaves.

"Hey Light hi Felicia" Blaze said happy to finally see his girlfriend Light fire before hearing Jack and seeing Light leave crying. Blaze sighed "Can't you make an exception Jack" Blaze asked. "I want to be with my girlfriend to tell the truth and obviously she want to be with me..." Blaze said. "I don't like seeing Light cry either so please consider it a bit while I go get her back alright" Blaze pleadingly said before going after Light. "Hopefully I can catch up with her" Blaze said

"Hey Light hi Felicia" Blaze said happy to finally see his girlfriend Light fire before hearing Jack and seeing Light leave crying. Blaze sighed "Can't you make an exception Jack" Blaze asked. "I want to be with my girlfriend to tell the truth and obviously she want to be with me..." Blaze said. "I don't like seeing Light cry either so please consider it a bit while I go get her back alright" Blaze pleadingly said before going after Light. "Hopefully I can catch up with her" Blaze said

Principle Jack replies "I can't you gotta ask the boss of the school if I make a acceptation I get fired by the boss and maybe never see Teacher Kelly".

Felicia replies "Hi".

Light sees Blaze running to find her and she saids "Don't worry,Go to you're room without me" cries.

Boss Jessica walks around and sees the two students one crying "May I help you two?,Why is she crying?".

"I'm not going to just leave you Light you know that" Blaze said as he heard Jessica "I'm sorry mam it's just...well since I am 17 now, Light and me can't be in the same classroom now so she was really sad when she was told this..." Blaze said sadly. "I was hoping I could still be in the same class as her also but I can't" Blaze said

"I'm not going to just leave you Light you know that" Blaze said as he heard Jessica "I'm sorry mam it's just...well since I am 17 now, Light and me can't be in the same classroom now so she was really sad when she was told this..." Blaze said sadly. "I was hoping I could still be in the same class as her also but I can't" Blaze said

Light cheers up.

Boss Jessica replies "I did those rules,I'm not sure if Principle Jack did that but let me see I may put Light in the same class but to let you know full of 17 year old's talk about more mature stuff so that's why I set the rule's so Light is one year younger then you? if she is make sure to protect her and not let her hear mature stuff by the 17 year old's ok?".

"Thank you mam and don't worry I will make sure she doesn't hear anything inappropriate" Blaze said smiling. "Besides the thing they talk about isn't that often right?" Blaze asked. "But there is no need to worry" Blaze said

(One problem....it's just one year how is there much of a difference?))

"Thank you mam and don't worry I will make sure she doesn't hear anything inappropriate" Blaze said smiling. "Besides the thing they talk about isn't that often right?" Blaze asked. "But there is no need to worry" Blaze said

(One problem....it's just one year how is there much of a difference?))

Boss Jessica replies "You're welcome ok we'll I gotta go" Boss Jessica leaves.

(I don't know but all I think is I guess some 17 year old's can be mature or do mature stuff or something but nevermind just Boss Jessica thought it would be better if the 16 year old's are with no mature 17 year old's I guess lets just rp).

(Still having troubles finding reasn in that but OKAY)

"Bye" Blaze said before turning to Lightfire. "I guess e get to stay together after all" Blaze said with a smile.

(I also don't see why Flame couldn't be put in Mrs. Kellys class again but hey im just nit picking now let's just continue)

(Still having troubles finding reasn in that but OKAY)

"Bye" Blaze said before turning to Lightfire. "I guess e get to stay together after all" Blaze said with a smile.

(I also don't see why Flame couldn't be put in Mrs. Kellys class again but hey im just nit picking now let's just continue)

(Ok,I don't know the reason to it but I just roleplay the way I want to).

Light Fire said "Yeah,Let's go to room 7" as she replied to Blaze.

(You're still calling him Flame,Sorry it's just you typed Flame instead of Blaze.I just changed it plus some 17 year old's say something mature and even tempt a girl to do something mature so I'm just saying that is why but in this roleplay the girl pony wount fall for the guy tempting her to do something mature because this is p13 roleplay).

(yeah I need to get used to saying Blaze...also lets continue)

"Alright let's get going then..." Blaze said before kissing Light on the cheek. "Anyone gives you trouble just come get me or call for me and I'll be there" Flame said

(Speaking of school I just started schook and I have to wake up at 6 in the Dang morning....hate my life)