Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

want a mlp backround

pinkiepartypie

(edited)

You want a backround of Pinkie Pie :lol:Or one of Fluttershy one :squee:Or a 20% cooler one B)Or a smart one ^_^Or a fancy one :DWhy not a country one :huh:You can have any character you want,even an oc.Well lets get requesting :derp:

I can also add your name to it like mine

Edited by pinkiepartypie
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Can you do one of SpitFire?

If not that's okay. I'll get Rarity.

Wait... I didn't even see the last part. You do OC's let me show you my OC's picture and see if you can draw it. It's upside down I don't know why. So forget all the other stuff. I just want the oc. Is that okay? The next picture is the cutie mark. It is three diamonds being broken by a blue lightning strike.

Thank You!

post-27834-0-40465500-1405004434_thumb.jpg

post-27834-0-27621800-1405004575_thumb.jpg

Edited by Crystal Mint

Can you do one of SpitFire?

If not that's okay. I'll get Rarity.

Wait... I didn't even see the last part. You do OC's let me show you my OC's picture and see if you can draw it. It's upside down I don't know why. So forget all the other stuff. I just want the oc. Is that okay? The next picture is the cutie mark. It is three diamonds being broken by a blue lightning strike.

Thank You!

Yours will take longer to make but dont worry im making it

I want a background of Pinkie Pie.

post-25870-0-79336700-1405007300_thumb.jpg

well here is your backround hope u like it

• Brohoof 1

Can you draw my oc? She looks like this. I don't know why my computer wants the picture to be sideways. But hmmp. Can you add her name? Her name is Milky Way! The cutie mark is right beside her, and on her butt. It is a chocolate bar, if you didn't already guess. Can the background be orange? Please?

Thank You!

post-28148-0-02503500-1405097048_thumb.jpg

Can you draw my oc? She looks like this. I don't know why my computer wants the picture to be sideways. But hmmp. Can you add her name? Her name is Milky Way! The cutie mark is right beside her, and on her butt. It is a chocolate bar, if you didn't already guess. Can the background be orange? Please?

Thank You!

alrighty ill get on it

• 2 weeks later...