Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Good place in the UK to buy a MLP hoodie?

BurningEmber

So I am after a hoodie with any one of the mane 6 on it, nothing to ott, ya know, mane, ears, horns etc just a nice normal hoodie, :) thing is I can only ever find clothing on either american sites (can't afford to have erm shipped) childrens clothing or way to small for my size, I so want an awesome hoodie to snuggle up in, but I'm having no luck, any bronies or pegasisters know where I can find decent pony clothes?!

Thank you and brohoof in advance! 

• Brohoof 1

Unfortunately I've never ran into any merch at all here in the UK other than the official Hasbro toys.

There is if you live near Manchester a huge shop called Afflecks palace that sells fandom shirts and hoodies and stuff and I'm sure there was some MLP stuff in there. Other than that your best bet would be eBay or conventions, I'm afraid.

I saw a hoodie with this on it. Not really what you were looking for I know but still undeniably adorable.

5006fae5e26b6e27049f9107ab322a8b.jpg

• Brohoof 1

i've heard of Afflecks, shame I live the other end of the country to it! lol,

Very cute, but sadly not what i'm looking for! :)

Guess I'll have to return to Amazon and Ebay etc, would branch out and make my own, but I can't sow to save my life! lol,

Guess I'll have to return to Amazon and Ebay etc, would branch out and make my own, but I can't sow to save my life! lol,

Same problem for me, its why I can't attend Buck either! I have more chance of visiting a French convention :lol:

I'm sorry to hear that! Hopefully Brony merch will reach our shores one day. :)

Haha me too. I'm hopeless at any kind of crafts, never mind sewing! Wish I could though, it would be so much easier.

I hope you find what you're looking for anyway. /)

Same problem for me, its why I can't attend Buck either! I have more chance of visiting a French convention :lol:

haha, same with me! I did want to go to buck, but A) it's in Manchester and 2)£80 standard ticket, heck with that, hold my own convention in my front room! and three)....ok can't think of a point three...so instead....lemons....*runs away*

haha, same with me! I did want to go to buck, but A) it's in Manchester and 2)£80 standard ticket, heck with that, hold my own convention in my front room! and three)....ok can't think of a point three...so instead....lemons....*runs away*

Exactly! The only way I would go that far and spend that much would be If Andrea Libman was there :lol: 

• 3 weeks later...

The comic store Travelling Man and Forbidden Planet often have shirts and hoodies in (well, I've seen them in the Newcastle one)

The pound shop had the DVDs in the other day! I bought all 5 that were available!

and Wilkinsons had tops trumps (I bought them too... and a water bottle from ASDA)

The vinyls are usually in comic shops and they have loads of other merch too

• 2 weeks later...