Some random ideas

yeet

I have thought of a couple weird ideas that I thought should be posted here.

So first, maybe the administrators should have a rainbow text for their name when seen at the bottom, like how moderators are purple. But the admins are blue, is we could have rainbow. It would show that this is a forum about ponies (rainbow dash) but could also show more authority here.

Then a silly one. One day a year or something, or maybe just a one off. There should be a day where the administrators are called eggs instead. Moderators are turnips. MLP staff are asparagus. Subscribers are broccoli. And members are cabbage. Just because that would be something funny. It could be national food day.

I will at some point add a couple more weird ideas.

• Brohoof 1

I don't personally support the rainbow-text idea, I just think that would look excessive.

I love the food idea though. We should totally do that as an annual type of thing. It'd also be awesome if we could get some custom badges for it. Like, subscribers would have a broccoli badge, members would have a cabbage badge, and so on. That would be pretty fun xD

• Brohoof 2

I don't personally support the rainbow-text idea, I just think that would look excessive.

I love the food idea though. We should totally do that as an annual type of thing. It'd also be awesome if we could get some custom badges for it. Like, subscribers would have a broccoli badge, members would have a cabbage badge, and so on. That would be pretty fun xD

Yeah, I understand with the rainbow thing. And it would probably hurt our eyes when we look at it. But I thought I should put it here anyway.

And yes, that could work perfectly. The badges would be funny.

• Brohoof 1