Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Chelsea X Parso 1-1rp

ParsoOfEquestria

@@ParsoOfEquestria,

Chelsea sat down. "Oh it is very nice...but wait until you see what Canterlot has in store!" Chelsea said with a giggle. A waiter came up to them. "How may I serve you two today?" She asked. "I'll take a hayburger with a side of chicken nuggets..." Chelsea stated. "And what about you sir?" The waiter turned to Parso and asked.  

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@@ParsoOfEquestria,

Chelsea sat down. "Oh it is very nice...but wait until you see what Canterlot has in store!" Chelsea said with a giggle. A waiter came up to them. "How may I serve you two today?" She asked. "I'll take a hayburger with a side of chicken nuggets..." Chelsea stated. "And what about you sir?" The waiter turned to Parso and asked.  

Parso quickly browsed through the menu before making a decision

"I'll have a blueberry muffin and a latte"

he gave the waiter a tip

"I learned a little secret about restaurants and cafes at home, if you tip the waiter, you can expect your order to arrive quicker"

@@ParsoOfEquestria,

"I tip the waiter all the time, because they always make their food the best they could, even though they don't have as much as other places around here in Equestria." Chelsea stated as she waited for her food. "So Parso...how'd you get your cutie mark?" Chelsea asked.  

@@ParsoOfEquestria,

"I tip the waiter all the time, because they always make their food the best they could, even though they don't have as much as other places around here in Equestria." Chelsea stated as she waited for her food. "So Parso...how'd you get your cutie mark?" Chelsea asked.  

"I'm a sports shooter, nothing really special. I've won a couple medals and trophies, but they real joy of those things happen on the day you win them"

the waiter came back with the order and placed it on the table. Parso stirred his coffee before taking a sip

@@ParsoOfEquestria,

"Now that's pretty cool." Chelsea said as she started to eat her food. "So how exactly do those shooting competitions work? Do you have to rack up a certain ammount of points? What do you use to shoot?" Chelsea asked as she took a bite from her hayburger and then took a sip from her water.  

@@ParsoOfEquestria,

"Now that's pretty cool." Chelsea said as she started to eat her food. "So how exactly do those shooting competitions work? Do you have to rack up a certain ammount of points? What do you use to shoot?" Chelsea asked as she took a bite from her hayburger and then took a sip from her water.  

"well, that depends on the event, sometimes its clay targets, sometimes, its paper sheets, normally with a sports pistol. but yes, its points based, the more points wins"

Parso smiled and had a bite out of his blueberry muffin before taking another sip of his coffee

@@ParsoOfEquestria,

"Sounds very interesting...and a lot of fun too!" Chelsea said with a giggle. She then took a bite of her Hayburger. "Here in Equestria, we have a lot of sporting events. There's basketball, hoofball, baseball, freestyle flying, archery, bowling and a whole lot more!" Chelsea stated.  

@@ParsoOfEquestria,

"Sounds very interesting...and a lot of fun too!" Chelsea said with a giggle. She then took a bite of her Hayburger. "Here in Equestria, we have a lot of sporting events. There's basketball, hoofball, baseball, freestyle flying, archery, bowling and a whole lot more!" Chelsea stated.  

"that does sound fun"

Parso said, returning a chuckle before taking another bite out of his muffin until it was finished

"I'm sure coming here was a step in the right direction"

he smiled and began to drink his coffee

"not only have I met your charming self, but I can have a whole new place to explore"

@@ParsoOfEquestria,

Chelsea blushed and took a bite. "Okay...I am really starting to like you...a lot..." Chelsea said as she then looked at Parso. "So...where do you want to start?" Chelsea asked as she finished up the last bit of her food, and patted her chubby and now a little round belly.  

@@ParsoOfEquestria,

Chelsea blushed and took a bite. "Okay...I am really starting to like you...a lot..." Chelsea said as she then looked at Parso. "So...where do you want to start?" Chelsea asked as she finished up the last bit of her food, and patted her chubby and now a little round belly.  

Parso smiled at her a slight chuckle noticing her blush

"well, I'm going to leave that for you to decide"

he answered with the same smile before finishing the rest of his coffee before the waiter came to take their plates

"its a nice day outside today, too"

@@ParsoOfEquestria,

"Well...want to go to the bowling alley? There's not many ponies there and leagues are not until tomorrow. It only costs 5 bits for an unlimited amount of games." Chelsea stated as she waited for Parso to respond. She was still thinking about what she said to her and had a light blush.   

@@ParsoOfEquestria,

"Well...want to go to the bowling alley? There's not many ponies there and leagues are not until tomorrow. It only costs 5 bits for an unlimited amount of games." Chelsea stated as she waited for Parso to respond. She was still thinking about what she said to her and had a light blush.   

"sure! bowling sounds fun."

Parso said excitedly before he stood up from the chair

"after you. you know where to go"

he laughed but then remembered, he still had the map Chelsea made out of water. opening it out to look for where the bowling alley was

"now I know where it is"

"sure! bowling sounds fun."

Parso said excitedly before he stood up from the chair

"after you. you know where to go"

he laughed but then remembered, he still had the map Chelsea made out of water. opening it out to look for where the bowling alley was

"now I know where it is"

Chelsea stood up and started to walk. "So...have you ever gone bowling before?" Chelsea asked as she continued to walk toward the bowling alley. A thought about her parents and the shipwreck came into her mind. But she remembered what Parso stated that it had past and now she was living a new life.

Chelsea stood up and started to walk. "So...have you ever gone bowling before?" Chelsea asked as she continued to walk toward the bowling alley. A thought about her parents and the shipwreck came into her mind. But she remembered what Parso stated that it had past and now she was living a new life.

"yeah, I've been bowling before. I knew somepony, if her talent wasn't gardening, it would be bowling-"

he cut himself off when memories of his past came back, he quickly repressed them and continued onwards. they eventually made it to the bowling alley.  

"yeah, I've been bowling before. I knew somepony, if her talent wasn't gardening, it would be bowling-"

he cut himself off when memories of his past came back, he quickly repressed them and continued onwards. they eventually made it to the bowling alley.

"Wait...why did you stop all of a sudden? You knew somepony and...what happened. Don't worry, I won't tell anypony else..." Chelsea said as she continued to walk towards the bowling alley. She wondered if Parso had a past similar to here's. where he lost somepony she loved dearly.

"Wait...why did you stop all of a sudden? You knew somepony and...what happened. Don't worry, I won't tell anypony else..." Chelsea said as she continued to walk towards the bowling alley. She wondered if Parso had a past similar to here's. where he lost somepony she loved dearly.

"maybe later, okay. I don't really want to spoil the day"

they walked inside and up to the main counter

"one lane for two"

paying the clerk who showed them which lane to go to and where the balls were

"alright, lets go bowling"

picking a ball of the rack that suited him before returning to the lane

@@ParsoOfEquestria,

Chelsea got a 16 pound ball, the heaviest. She was able to bowl it with two hands. "Alright then..." Chelsea stated. She then put her ball down on the ball return rack. "So does it matter to you who goes first?" Chelsea asked Parso as she sat down on a waiting chair.  

@@ParsoOfEquestria,

Chelsea got a 16 pound ball, the heaviest. She was able to bowl it with two hands. "Alright then..." Chelsea stated. She then put her ball down on the ball return rack. "So does it matter to you who goes first?" Chelsea asked Parso as she sat down on a waiting chair.  

"you can go first. I don't think this is the right ball for me, back in Sydneigh, we weighed everything in kilograms, not pounds"

Parso took the ball back over to the rack and tested out a couple before he found one that felt like he was used to and returned to the lane

@@ParsoOfEquestria,

"Ah, I see why. Eveything here in Equestria is weighed in pounds." Chelsea stated. as she stood up on her hind legs and picked up her ball. She then went up to the approach. She then took five steps, swung back with two talons and released her ball. The ball went wide, but curved in and nailed the pocket. There was an explosion. No pins were left up. "Yes!" Chelsea said jumping up.  

@@ParsoOfEquestria,

"Ah, I see why. Eveything here in Equestria is weighed in pounds." Chelsea stated. as she stood up on her hind legs and picked up her ball. She then went up to the approach. She then took five steps, swung back with two talons and released her ball. The ball went wide, but curved in and nailed the pocket. There was an explosion. No pins were left up. "Yes!" Chelsea said jumping up.  

"not bad"

Parso said as he readied his ball and pushed it onto the lane watching it roll down and strike it directly in the middle, leaving two pins standing one on either side

"ooooh hard spare, I'll show you this trick I learned"

readying the ball once more but instead, began spinning it before pushing it, sending the ball down the lane and hitting one of the pins, sending it across to knock the other one over

"works every time"

@@ParsoOfEquestria,

"I've done that one before. It took a little while for me to get that one." Chelsea stated. She then stood up and went to get her ball. She then stuck her fingers in the holes this time. She swung back but crossed over. However, she flicked her wrist to the right creating a reverse hook. The ball nailed the left pocket and no pins were left up. "Double!" Chelsea said happily with a giggle.  

@@ParsoOfEquestria,

"I've done that one before. It took a little while for me to get that one." Chelsea stated. She then stood up and went to get her ball. She then stuck her fingers in the holes this time. She swung back but crossed over. However, she flicked her wrist to the right creating a reverse hook. The ball nailed the left pocket and no pins were left up. "Double!" Chelsea said happily with a giggle.  

Parso laughed at Chelsea's little cheer and got up to pick up his ball. setting it down in front of the lane pushing it as hard as he could, watching the ball roll down the lane and knock over one and every last pin

"steee-rrike"

he jumped and flew a small backflip 

@@ParsoOfEquestria,

"Awesome!" Chelsea said as she got and got her ball. She then pulled a two handed swing this time. The ball went wide. It was grinding against the gutter's edge. It looked as if it could fall into the gutter. "Get in there!" Chelsea yelled. The ball hooked sharply and nailed the pocket. There was an explosion and no pins were left up. "Turkey!" Chelsea said bouncing up and down and giggling. 

(OOC: Want to skip?)

@@ParsoOfEquestria,

"Awesome!" Chelsea said as she got and got her ball. She then pulled a two handed swing this time. The ball went wide. It was grinding against the gutter's edge. It looked as if it could fall into the gutter. "Get in there!" Chelsea yelled. The ball hooked sharply and nailed the pocket. There was an explosion and no pins were left up. "Turkey!" Chelsea said bouncing up and down and giggling. 

(OOC: Want to skip?)

(OOC: yeah, sure)

The game had finished and the scores were close, but Chelsea took the lead

"I guess I can't win them all. good run"

Parso stated with a smile before looking at the time

"its getting late. would you like me to walk you home?"

he asked, waiting for an answer

"Well...if you don't have any place to stay...you can stay at my place...with me..." Chelsea said flickering her eyes at Parso. "Never knew I could bowl that well right?" Chelsea asked as she strolled towards her house. It wasn't in Cloudsdale, but it was close to the Ponyville Gym.

@@ParsoOfEquestria