Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Chelsea X Parso 1-1rp

ParsoOfEquestria

"Well...if you don't have any place to stay...you can stay at my place...with me..." Chelsea said flickering her eyes at Parso. "Never knew I could bowl that well right?" Chelsea asked as she strolled towards her house. It wasn't in Cloudsdale, but it was close to the Ponyville Gym.

@@ParsoOfEquestria

"well, right now, I'm staying in a hotel. are you sure you don't mind me staying?"

Parso asked as he walked beside Chelsea

"well it was a surprise, but the scores were close, I could have won, if I didn't miss that time"

he laughed as they reached her house

"looks like a nice house"

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@@ParsoOfEquestria,

"Oh it is." Chelsea stated. "Of course you can stay. I don't have a problem with. We could sleep together if you don't mind..." Chelsea stated, trying to hide a flirty face. She managed to do so and did not want to offend Parso in any way, shape or form, since they had just met.  

@@ParsoOfEquestria,

"Oh it is." Chelsea stated. "Of course you can stay. I don't have a problem with. We could sleep together if you don't mind..." Chelsea stated, trying to hide a flirty face. She managed to do so and did not want to offend Parso in any way, shape or form, since they had just met.  

Parso's cheeks burned at hearing the last part of her sentence, it wasn't something he was used to hearing

"well, thanks for letting me stay with you"

he waited for Chelsea to unlock the door for them to enter

"you're really sure about me staying here and all?"

@@ParsoOfEquestria,

"Are you okay? Your cheeks are really red..." Chelsea noted as she walked in to house swishing her tail. She then went to the kitchen. "Want anything special for dinner?" Chelsea asked as she waited for Parso to respond. She then thought about sleeping with Parso that night.  

@@ParsoOfEquestria,

"Are you okay? Your cheeks are really red..." Chelsea noted as she walked in to house swishing her tail. She then went to the kitchen. "Want anything special for dinner?" Chelsea asked as she waited for Parso to respond. She then thought about sleeping with Parso that night.  

"oh..its uh nothing"

Parso smiled sheepishly as he followed her into the kitchen

"anything will do. I don't want you to go out of your way or anything"

he stated whilst looking around the room before making eye contact again

"anything you want is fine by me"

@@ParsoOfEquestria,

"You sure? You look like you're hiding something there Parso." Chelsea stated wiggling one of her pony ears. She then went and started to cook a meatloaf and a salad, something light. Chelsea started to hum a little tune as she began to cook the meatloaf and salad.  

@@ParsoOfEquestria,

"You sure? You look like you're hiding something there Parso." Chelsea stated wiggling one of her pony ears. She then went and started to cook a meatloaf and a salad, something light. Chelsea started to hum a little tune as she began to cook the meatloaf and salad.  

"its nothing, really"

Parso replied with a smile. he sat down and watched her cook

"if you ever need help, just ask me"

he offered

'she sure is attractive. not to mention all the flirty hints she's throwing at me. maybe it is time I finally moved on, thats what I came here for in the first place'

he thought in his mind

@@ParsoOfEquestria,

"Well...you'll have to tell me soon or later..." Chelsea said as she continued to cook. Soon, the meatloaf and salads were ready. "Alright, it's ready." Chelsea said putting the meals on two plates. She then brought them to the table and gave one to Parso. "There you go." She said.  

@@ParsoOfEquestria,

"Well...you'll have to tell me soon or later..." Chelsea said as she continued to cook. Soon, the meatloaf and salads were ready. "Alright, it's ready." Chelsea said putting the meals on two plates. She then brought them to the table and gave one to Parso. "There you go." She said.  

"thanks...mmm looks good"

Parso said before taking a bite. his eyes opened wide at how good it tasted

"tastes fantastic!"

he shone a big grin before starting to eat again

"sorry that I've been a little awkward as of late, I'll explain why after dinner, I promise"

@@ParsoOfEquestria,

"Glad you like it big boy." Chelsea said with another semi-flirty smile. She then sat down and started to eat her food. "And it's okay." She added as she took another bite of the meatloaf. She then took a fork of salad and swallowed. She thought about that first night with Parso.  

@@ParsoOfEquestria,

"Glad you like it big boy." Chelsea said with another semi-flirty smile. She then sat down and started to eat her food. "And it's okay." She added as she took another bite of the meatloaf. She then took a fork of salad and swallowed. She thought about that first night with Parso.  

Parso finished his dinner and took the plate over to the sink to wash it

"that was a fantastic feed, Chelsea"

he looked at her with a smile before turning back to keep washing his plate. when the plate was clean, he placed it on the rack to dry. and walked back to the table to sit down

@@ParsoOfEquestria,

"Thanks! Glad you liked it!" Chelsea said with a giggle. Her chubby belly was rounder from all of the food she ate. She blushed very lightly at this. "So...ready to hit the hay?" Chelsea asked as she was about to go upstairs and get ready for bed. She waited for Parso to answer.  

@@ParsoOfEquestria,

"Thanks! Glad you liked it!" Chelsea said with a giggle. Her chubby belly was rounder from all of the food she ate. She blushed very lightly at this. "So...ready to hit the hay?" Chelsea asked as she was about to go upstairs and get ready for bed. She waited for Parso to answer.  

Parso chuckled at Chelsea's little blush

"alright, I'll be up in a second"

Parso answered before taking a deep breath to calm the anxiety and then walking up the stairs. he went to the bathroom to freshen himself up first before walking into Chelsea's bedroom

@@ParsoOfEquestria,

Chelsea was lying in a somewhat flirty position with a smile. "Hey cutie...ready to tuck in and snuggle for the night...?" Chelsea asked patting the empty spot on her bed, signaling Parso to come in. She was very excited that Parso and her were going to sleep together on the first night.  

@@ParsoOfEquestria,

Chelsea was lying in a somewhat flirty position with a smile. "Hey cutie...ready to tuck in and snuggle for the night...?" Chelsea asked patting the empty spot on her bed, signaling Parso to come in. She was very excited that Parso and her were going to sleep together on the first night.  

"hahahahaokay"

Parso walked over and climbed into bed. it felt really comfortable, like it was made from cloud. he smiled at Chelsea and a tinge of red began to shine on his face, soon his cheeks were the same colour as his eyes and his heart rate sped up