Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Bionic and Flutter Romance RP

BionicBrony

in the corner of his eye he saw a pegasus lookig up to the moon and the birds that seemed to loop around it. "oh" night sky said as look more closely at her "she she is gorges" he started to fly quick at first but slowed down he did not want to make a bad inprecion or scare her away

flutter spark was walking down a path in a clearing surronded by grass strolling looking up but pondering in her mind.she stops looking up a bit more staring in to the sky, takes a deep breath closing her eyes looks down blowing it out looks forward once more standing there.

Night saw Flutter spark out of the corner of his eye. He blinked, his wings stopping as he slowly began a light descent in her direction. Slowly turning his wings to the wind, he lowered himself to the ground and he landed near her, "Hello, what are you doing out here so late in the day, if I may ask?"

night sky looks at her and approces carfully so he didnt frighten her. she flip her head towards him her purple hair switly moving and landing on the right side of her neck. "umm hi"noght sky said with a gentle voice. he looked at the moon "its buetiful" he said

flutter spark still standing staring as she was with a blank stare in her eyes jurked back and gasped oh im sorry i was thinking there she said with her ears down with a cracked voice im flutter spark w-whats youre name? she was slightly shaking with a slight smile

Night smiled and he gently closed his wings so not to scare her. Thinking softly, he quickly smirked, "I'm Night sky, ironically. I take nightime strolls a lot. And it's not a problem you're out here, I've just never seen you. I fly this route every single night so I can clear my head and think about...anything."

flutter sparkle now calm dips her head down and back up and says well i never took this path before normaly when im restless i walk on the beach to sooth my mind but tonight i wanted to stroll with a grassy scent the aroma was mind pleasing. flutter sparkle looks of to the side and back at night so why are you flying around for?

Edited by flutersparkle

Night took in her frame and her complexion, and somethign about her made him let his guard down. Smiling, he looked at how it was that she was moving and teh path she was taking. He smield, "Well....I usualy fly to clear my head. Usually when I have to also think about how to get revenge."

flutter sparkle recoiled back a step put her left ear down and turned her head a bit to the right and said revenge revenge of what i dont Know who you are or what you planing but i dont feel comferbal with what you just said :as she took an other step back.

Blinking, Night sighed and he laid down on his tomach, covering his face, "My...friend." he sighed, "he....he killed my parents." He sighed, feeling like he was revealilng to much, "I'm sorry, I'm very sorry..." He stood up, "I digress...I didn't mean to scare you..." He was as nervous as could be.

flutersparkle put her left front hoof up and back down as if she was about to take a step as she opened her mouth ajar speachless she looked night in the eyes she said: w-what d-do you plan to do? (i know it just role playing but i dont think i can work with you killing youre friend)

Night sighed and he let out a little sigh. Blinking at her he sighed, "Nothing. I'm never going to do anything. I always fly around thinking I will, but then I realize I just can't. I can't bring revenge on another pony. It's not right." He sighed, "It's not fair to do that to them. I just decide every time to just forget it."

flutter sparkle stood in place looking in nights eyes took a few steps forward and said in a stern voice: you cant let him get away from this he needs to be brought to justice the right way , to the royal guards and be put on trial for what he's done. flutter sparkle was weaving from what she just said.

The pegasus sighed and he shut his eyes tightly, "I-I know....I just don't know. I don't know if I want to." He looked at her, "I'm sorry....I shouldn't have brought it up." He sat down, and covered his face with hsi hooves. He had really royally screwed this all the way up. Eitehr way, he felt bad.

flutter sparkle stil breathing heavy : how can you say that after what thay done what could hold you back from this , dosent matter what thay done? flutter sparkle sat down silently panting wiith her head down a tear falls down her nose. ( im sorry if im making this hard)

(You're doing fine!)

Night Sky shook his head, "please...forget we ever had this conversation. Do you want me to show you something beautiful around here?" He poinetd towards a large rock face, "Behind those rocks in the most gorgerous waterfall I've ever seen. I discovered it by accident. Do you want to see it?"

flutter sparkle took an other two deep breaths and looked up with teary eyes and a tear half way down her cheek that she wiped away with her left hoof with a long pause she stood up and said: im s-sure you have youre reasions i would love to see the water fall. she said with sadness in her voice

Night gently took her hoof. Not romantically, just to lead the way. He lead them to a waterfall beyond two cliff faces, which streched in. They emerged at a beautiful waterfall that cascaded into a large, sparkling pool. A natural rock jutted over the water where he took them, so they weren't wet but were right next to the water. He sat down and smiled.

flutter sparkle gazed into the water fall and slowly examined the pool of water with a trinkle in her eyes as the aroua behind the water fall cascaded through it and gently liluminated the pool she said with excitement: how could this be hiden here at night. astonished she sat there with her mouth open looking around

Night smiled at her and he showed her how the rocks hid the waterfall. The way the cliffs were hit with moonlight hid the reflection of hte water against the rocks, so it was hidden from view. He smiled, "I've been here since...well forever. It's my secret spot. No pony else knows about it." He smiled, "Well...nopony except you."

flutter sparkle looked night in the face with a smile right back at him and said: ill keep it a secret just between you and me. flutter sparkle looked back at the water fall and began to peer into it and asked night: is there a cave behind it? (any way i could improve my writing style?)

Night blushed and he nodded, trying to make sure she wasn't weirded out. He slowly lead them behind it, and into the cave. There was a light he'd hung up, and even a bed. He tossed he an Apple he'd saved in it, "I may come here often." He blushed. He didn't wAnt to admit he lived her at times

flutter sparkle cought the stem of the apple with her teeth and muffled: so you live here? then she sat down and put the apple in her hands taking a bite looking around out of curiosity and spoted a picture of night when he was young she walked up to it night was on a grassy hill but the other half of the picture was missing just torn out

Night backed up over a drawer, and he nodded. The cave wasn't tiled, but it was livable. Beside that picture was one of him with a bright face and holding a certificate. By that was the Cloudsdale Weather Coorperation logo and his diploma. The wall was full of moment is of his life. He smiled and then sat on his bed, "w-well...welcome to...my house." He whispered the last bit, "I-it's not much but...it's all I have."