Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Bionic and Flutter Romance RP

BionicBrony

flutter sparkle walked around the room and looked at the wall with all his momentos and was about to reach for somthing when she stoped her self and said: oh im sorry i didnt mean to snoop through youre stuff ,you seem to have a intresting life. she sat there with a smile on her face.(sorry i havent posted any thing in a while)

Night nodded, "No, go ahead and touch wahtever yo uwant. I dont' carry things that are breakable into this place other than teh frames. I've learned that when I travel around." He sighed, "When I lost my job at Cloudsdale, I was excluded when rumors got out. Bad rumors. the ones that ruin your chances of getting anything. I have been a little nomadic recently."

flutter sparkle said: ok . she went back to looking at the wall she saw night a bit younger in what looks like a group picture at a party she looked closer to see that it looked like it was a bit wider but cut out because you could see a hoof from the side then flutter sparkle said: who got cut out in this photo? she looked at night with a tillted head and her mouth still in a o.  

Night looked at the photo and he whispered, "Dad." Hesaid slowly, "See, that photo was torn in half when I found it. I was in it, and the organge hoof around my shoulder is my dad. But his face and everything was torn off. I have pictures of him, but...yeah that one is a little damaged so..." He looked away.